• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3 points vital at Doncaster -

Rayleigh boy

Directorā­
all very well playing well but just 1 point so far from the Xmas programme means we need to prove our quality up north on saturday -

still gong to be starting without Macca - and I fancy Sir Steve will make a change or two - especially up front.

and if we came away with all three the january programme could see us pushing right on -

I doubt we'll win either. Three points would be a great boost but I don't see us getting them.

If Clarke finds his scoring boots, and we create the same chances as sat why not.

Donny were worth a draw at the very least at our place.. I'll be happy with a point

All signs seem to point to a two nil home win I'm afraid. This is exactly the sort of occasion where the team needs to upset the form guide if they want to have any shout on promotion.

As mentioned above (although I personally thought we deservedly edged it), they were decent against us and will be particularly eager to avenge that defeat, I would imagine.

As far as i'm concerned, if we get a draw out of this game, it will be one point gained not two points lost

I'd be delighted with a point at Donny. They are by far the best footballing side I've seen at RH this season and we're going to have to put in a very good defensive performance there to get anything from the game.

Having said that, they are vulnerable defensively (which possibly explains why they aren't challenging the top two) so we are capable of hurting them on the break. But obviously we'll need to be a lot more clinical than we have been recently.

On current form we will get beaten, but I urge as many Shrimpers to make the trip to create a good atmos to back the team, as I can assure you, the Keepmoat is a cracking arena and well worth the 3-4 hour journey.

my girlfriend is going, only seen us lose once in about 15 games so she is a bit of an good-luck omen. i fancy our chances, donny are a good side but it's about time things went our way. leon and charlie have a point to prove and fingers crossed we work hard as a team and finally click

Can't see anything other than a 2/3-0 defeat unfortunately. Donny are one of the best teams in the division and should beat us.

The lucky white/green Forest Hills with a 100% record in their last 4 away trips will be in attendance tomorrow!

Up the Shrimpers!

Back