• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

'Geoffgate': The Aftermath

'Geoffgate': The Aftermath - Should the club...

• Boot out 'The Lights' franchise and re-install Jeffa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep paying these West Ham loving scum-suckers

• Neither as I'm always in the bar or queuing for burgers at h/t

• Total voters
I might feel ready to reply to this thread in a few days or so.

At the moment though the whole thing has left me so shocked and upset that I fear my emotions may get the better of me.

That's understandable W4 Shrimper...but I think we should all try and pick up the pieces now and try and look to the future.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (N'Zamba Legend @ Sep. 30 2005,11:08)]That's understandable W4 Shrimper...but I think we should all try and pick up the pieces now and try and look to the future.
Your so sarcastic, and I love it, keep up the good work sir
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (N'Zamba Legend @ Sep. 30 2005,11:08)]That's understandable W4 Shrimper...but I think we should all try and pick up the pieces now and try and look to the future.
(sniff) you're right N'Zamba. Forward not back.

Thanks for your kind support during these tough times.

But would you be really, really gutted about that Gilbo? So much so that you'd stop going to the match?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ Sep. 30 2005,12:01)]but if you kick out 'the lights' the blue belles will go.:(
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Surely they cant go if they are our very own Millennium girls? We own them!!!! I am still waiting for them to come round and do my ironing!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ Sep. 30 2005,12:01)]but if you kick out 'the lights' the blue belles will go.:(
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
forgot that very important point , i wish to re vote immediately and demand a recount !!!!

Maybe the lovely "ladies" of the South West tea bar could take over from the Blue Belles.....Sure we could dress them up in a marque no problems.

Many thanks to everyone who made a point of saying hi at Gillingham and offering support. It was good to put some names to faces - you know who you are. Much appreciated!

Updates: One high profile person who regularly views this site made a point of saying that he'd had my version of events confirmed by a senior source within SUFC. Also, a number of top club sponsors and 2 SUFC Directors made a point of stopping me, to show their support, with one in particular being very emphatic. In addition, I have received a text from another senior personnel within SUFC offering apologies for "What went on...".

Out of respect, all should remain nameless.

Thanks again.
wink.gif

Back