• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

5 Albums

Bit hard to pick but I am going to go as follows.

NAS - ILLMATIC
ARMAND VAN HELDEN - NYMPHO
COMMON - BE
DAVID GUETTA - **** ME I'M FAMOUS
RONI SIZE - PREREZENT

:finger:

Well they're American I'll give you that.
Think of a modern day Joy Division (but there's so much more to them than that!)
New album out in July I cannot truly wait!

Bid on it on Ebay Richard hope you are sane;)

Last edited:
Queen - Greatest Hits 2
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High
Michael Jackson - History Past Present And Future Vol 1
Good Charlotte - Good Morning Revival.

I have two newer albums in there because I love listening to them at the moment. The other 3 are just class albums that I can listen to all the way through without changing a song.

Matt has asked me post his...

Charlotte Church..Songs for Posh People
Rolf Harris... Hit me with your Barrister
Slipper sings.. The Verve
Doris Day... Greatest Tits
The Gnomes ....I may be short but I still have hair.

:p

Queen - Greatest Hits 2
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High
Michael Jackson - History Past Present And Future Vol 1
Good Charlotte - Good Morning Revival.

I have two newer albums in there because I love listening to them at the moment. The other 3 are just class albums that I can listen to all the way through without changing a song.

Two compliations? Objection! :thump:

New album out in July I cannot truly wait!
Me neither - I can't stop playing the 1 track that's been doing the rounds. If that's an indication of how the album is shaping up then it's going to propel them to the level they deserve to be at.

Me neither - I can't stop playing the 1 track that's been doing the rounds. If that's an indication of how the album is shaping up then it's going to propel them to the level they deserve to be at.

Their wiki page says they're releasing a single today (not that I bother to buy singles anymore) - I'll see if I can source it from somewhere else, not actually heard the new stuff yet.

Yesterday Went Too Soon - Feeder
A Certain Trigger - Maximo Park
From Here To Eternity - The Clash
And 2 of my Indie/Alternative Compliation CD's.

:D

Slayer - Reign In Blood
Metallica - ...And Justice For All
Pantera - 101 Proof: Live
Death - The Sound of Perseverance
Pi55ing Razors - Fields of Disbelief

Bid on it on Ebay Richard hope you are sane;)

Hmm, just "acquired" it... very average mate.

Each to their own I guess.

However Hils' Maximo Park choice sounds like a good 'un! Cheers lady!

Last edited:
If Best ofs or greatest hits are allowed, my choices would be:

Death To The Pixies - Pixies
Eat To The Beat - Blondie
The Smith Greatest Hits/Best of
Joshua Tree - U2
Infected - The The

If Best ofs aren't allowed, Then:

Doolittle - Pixies
The Queen is Dead - Smiths

Showing my age a bit there, but at least there's no 60's bands on here!!

You utter utter b;stard big shrimp,how could i forget the bloody pixies.i am but fortunes fool.
Off to see interpol and the editors next month and a bit of snow patrol for the wife,ho hum lifes good.

Back