• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rayleigh dan

Coach⭐⭐
Yesterday I received the following note through the post along with my ticket for the Burton game.

image.jpg

Without getting in to the ineptitude of the ticket office, I'd like to say a big thank you to Mike for saving me a lot of hassle on the day. If you post on here Mike or if anyone else knows him, please let me know as I'd like to give my thanks in person and buy him a drink. :thumbsup:

Yesterday I received the following note through the post along with my ticket for the Burton game.

View attachment 2956

Without getting in to the ineptitude of the ticket office, I'd like to say a big thank you to Mike for saving me a lot of hassle on the day. If you post on here Mike or if anyone else knows him, please let me know as I'd like to give my thanks in person and buy him a drink. :thumbsup:

So, did they send your ticket to Lancashire? Lol.

This happened to my dad a couple of years ago, we do have some right decent folk amongst us :thumbsup:

this is crazy........i have a very good friend who now lives in lancashire that I've lost contact with over the years who's a shrimper and is called Mike Walker !!....if anyone does know how i can re-contact that would be great , cheers,
Jamie

this is crazy........i have a very good friend who now lives in lancashire that I've lost contact with over the years who's a shrimper and is called Mike Walker !!....if anyone does know how i can re-contact that would be great , cheers,
Jamie

I'm sure if you pm McNasty or Cricko and explain, they can then pm Mike for you, and get you linked up, if it's O.K. with Mike of course.

Jamie

Former Col U manager?

Back