• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
For those that were there early enough, my son Ben read out the Southend line up at 2.30. Ryan from the marketing department put out a request on twitter for an under 16 fan from both clubs to do this and although no Accy fan responded, I did. He did so well and I'm rightly proud of him. I think it was a great idea by the club and one they should continue. An easy way to include and engage our young fans. Well done once again and a great three points as well. He also got to meet and talk with PB who seems a genuinely nice guy.

For those that were there early enough, my son Ben read out the Southend line up at 2.30. Ryan from the marketing department put out a request on twitter for an under 16 fan from both clubs to do this and although no Accy fan responded, I did. He did so well and I'm rightly proud of him. I think it was a great idea by the club and one they should continue. An easy way to include and engage our young fans. Well done once again and a great three points as well. He also got to meet and talk with PB who seems a genuinely nice guy.

Didn't Everton do something similar earlier on in the season? Good to see the club getting more young fans involved as they are the future of this club and unfortunately too many local kids get sucked into the Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal etc hole.

Didn't Everton do something similar earlier on in the season? Good to see the club getting more young fans involved as they are the future of this club and unfortunately too many local kids get sucked into the Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal etc hole.

As well as Southend season ticket holders we follow Everton and take a trip or two every season to Goodison Park. We were at the game against Norwich when Everton did this. Ryan from the marketing dept said that is where he got the idea and had been in contact with Everton to find out how they organised it etc. so we are very pleased to have been at that game and for Ben to be the first to do the same at Roots Hall.

It is very pleasing to hear of these small little things that can be done for the younger supporters. Well done the club

Back