• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A New Shrimper is on it's way.......

Richard_Cadette

The Realist
Afternoon Ladies and Gents,

I can happily report today that Mrs Cadette will be giving birth to a baby boy (Richard Cadette Junior if you will!) in early December!

Another Shrimper on it's way I am pleased to say - I mean it would have been a Shrimperette had it of been a Girl but there is always that doubt they will find make-up, hair and boys far more interesting, so I am over the moon!!

I feel a Junior Blue subscription coming up!!!

Great news, Congratulations.. All the best to you and your Mrs .

Congratulations. My advice to you is to not kid yourself that you can name him after a Southend player and nobody will notice. Trust me they guess straight away.

Congratulations. His name won't be Richard will it? Then, when he's old enough, you'll enroll him into the air cadets just so he will be known as Richard the cadet.

Good luck, my son was born on the 23rd december and it buggard up christmas so for your sake I hope it's early December. Seriously now, i hope all goes well for you and your wife and come December you have a wonderful healthy child.

Cheers for the kind words all.... I am well aware life will never be the same again, and I did question my own sanity, getting the Mrs in the family way just before the busy Christmas Period - clearly I wasnt thinking straight!

He wont be named Richard, no.... I did have a few in the offing, but Mrs Cadette will be aware of any Southend player I attempt to name our son after - I just dont know why she didnt go for Regis?!! :)

Thanks again for the congrats..... Hopefully RC Junior wont complain as much as RC Senior!! :)

Cheers for the kind words all.... I am well aware life will never be the same again, and I did question my own sanity, getting the Mrs in the family way just before the busy Christmas Period - clearly I wasnt thinking straight!

He wont be named Richard, no.... I did have a few in the offing, but Mrs Cadette will be aware of any Southend player I attempt to name our son after - I just dont know why she didnt go for Regis?!! :)

Thanks again for the congrats..... Hopefully RC Junior wont complain as much as RC Senior!! :)

I trust he will be equally as erudite.:D

Afternoon Ladies and Gents,

I can happily report today that Mrs Cadette will be giving birth to a baby boy (Richard Cadette Junior if you will!) in early December!

Another Shrimper on it's way I am pleased to say - I mean it would have been a Shrimperette had it of been a Girl but there is always that doubt they will find make-up, hair and boys far more interesting, so I am over the moon!!

I feel a Junior Blue subscription coming up!!!

for fk sake I thought we has signed someone

Back