• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A possible target?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ June 13 2006,22:11)]Cant view the link
It works so must be something you're doing wrong....
oops.gif

Exactly SiaK - Spiffs link just gives me this

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Server Error
This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

Whilst yours does actually work!! So I guess it must be something Spiff is doing wrong
oops.gif

biggrin.gif

I get nothing from Spiff's link, just the "Page cannot be displayed" error.

I get information from Siak's link though!

biggrin.gif

Interesting... it worked for me and I tried it after the first reply came in.... and looking at the URL it is clearly missing final resolver - not quite sure how it worked for me then!
upside.gif

Yes thanks Andee for going to such lengths to point it out, your efforts were instrumental in diagnosing the problem - I must be sooo terrible and useless at this IT thing, that I manage to have a cut/paste error! Goodness me, sack me!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ June 13 2006,22:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ June 13 2006,22:12)]Could be anyone.
Well yeah, so could our potential signings... therein lies the point  
upside.gif
True but it isn't even narrowed down to division so it could literally be anyone. It's possible I suppose.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ June 14 2006,08:36)]looking at the URL it is clearly missing final resolver - not quite sure how it worked for me then!
upside.gif

Yes thanks Andee for going to such lengths to point it out
No problem but the problem is down to the fact that you found this page by going to their site directly and navigating to said page, however when you do goto the the url shown in the browser it is not complete and thus the server returns an error.

Also it is not a cut n paste error, if you had looked it is down to something the server is actually doing itself, but of course being such a Techy you would have spotted this.
oops.gif

However if your browser has cached that url by a previous visit then you will not see the error as your browser will take over and as long as the rest of the object links work it will seem to be all ok.

Of course you should have cleared your browser cache after the first question post and you would have seen the error as well.

Is that enough information for you!!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Whatever
suspect.gif

I cocked it up, big deal - I also didnt bother to investigate the reason behind how the link I cut/pasted didnt work, for no other reason than frankly I dont give a toss!

Thank you for your enlightening investigation though!

Back