• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Accident on A127

MrB

Life President
Between Rayleigh Weir and A130. I'm guessing it's prettyy serious as I've been sitting here for 20 minutes and 3 fire engines, two police cars and a doctor have gone past. If anyone hears anything about it post it here as I reckon I'll be here for a while! :(

Oh joy. Cheers. Not rating my chances of getting to footy training then!

On the blackberry which sadly is running out of battery.

take it you cant go up that little turn off between progress road and the weir then....Thundersley back road thing?

Alas no, we're past the turn off up near the Esso garage. At least we can get snacks if needed!

Its just after the A130 turnoff...one lane blocked....4 car pile up...

Who needs the bbc....when the Echo are on hand....:D

I used to live not far from Beaconsfield and that Avatar is quite disturbing.....what is it? I had to ask...sorry

And yes, it would be wrong to suggest that the Echo would be first to bring us anything...except maybe a Budgie has escaped from some old dears flat in Westcliff.

Clear now, luckily we were near the front as it seems the Weir is gridlocked with cars who've tried to turn round!

Now racing back for training, Mrs B not happy as she's had to miss out on Makros.

Its a bloke who farted in a wetsuit! Where abouts did you live?

Classic :D

Used to live in Burnham and Cippenham (other side of the M40). Many joys of the M25 and all the delays and accidents and speed traps it had to offer in the last two seasons. Happiest journey being after the ManU game....but then it would be wouldnt it. Fortunately this season the journey has been somewhat shorter and less fraught.

I dont envy any journey round the M25. It can make tonights journey along the A127 seem like a joy.

Why were you going westbound!? I came back past it around half 6 and it seemed okay-ish at the time.

Plus there had been some pile-up by Macro's too! There are temporary traffic lights up there and something had happened around half 6 so its was gunna be a pain to get thru to Southend whatever way u went!

Kev

Back