• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Accounts Released 2012/13!!! Blimey

Hooly

Keeper of the Lucky Gherkin⭐
Well come on you lot!!

I'm a lapsed Shrimper & even I noticed today that the accounts had been released. :finger: BUT not the 2002/3 ones we've all been waiting for but actually 2012/13.

Possibly Ronster, like many politicians have in the past, wants to bury any bad stuff in the furore of the excitement of the playoffs or perhaps this is just the fanfare to some utterly blinding great news.

Turnover up £500k & pre tax annual loss down by £700k. Wey hey. Ah! Player trading £716k against £286k last year so that sort of explains the delta.

Been busy week bean counting at work so no more time but anyone who needs to digest them can download for £1 or I'll ping them to you.

All is well though as only £11.2m in debt. :smile:

Pete

Which is???

As published in the liaison minutes from 5th Feb:

SK advised that things financially are “extremely tight” but he hoped that we had noted the
accounts had now been filed and that he would be pressing for the current accounts to be
submitted on time. The Club is up to date with payments to HMRC and all wages are up to
date.

As published in the liaison minutes from 5th Feb:

SK advised that things financially are “extremely tight” but he hoped that we had noted the
accounts had now been filed and that he would be pressing for the current accounts to be
submitted on time. The Club is up to date with payments to HMRC and all wages are up to
date.

Ahh yes silly me for not having that committed to memory!!

Good to see that the finances seem slightly better than last year.

How come player trading has increased? Is that the Kane Ferdinand money? Hall as well?

Yes Hoopers sale to Norwich gave us a chunk.

I just think its nice to have the accounts filed and something less to worry about, no embargoes due to that this summer then.

Yes Hoopers sale to Norwich gave us a chunk.

I just think its nice to have the accounts filed and something less to worry about, no embargoes due to that this summer then.

No overdue Wembley ticket money either :sad:

Back