• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mick

Life President
For those of you slightly uncomfortable with the fact that our accounts were up to date (even if the club has not deigned to share them with their shareholders), you will be pleased, but not surprised, to know that we are once again officially listed as "OVERDUE". plus ça change .........

My thought are that making the play offs must have been an essential for the juggling Ron to manage to keep the "balls" in the air.
And the next years season ticket money.

These are the accounts to july 2013 so the income over the next few weeks does not apply

MD submitted an AA01 - change of axcounting date , to companies house last week . I doubt its significant but they were in line with SUFC and the rest of the group

Please see my post in the Finances section for an update.

Back