• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Adam "Scoring Sensation" Barrett

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
With a week to go before the end of the month we really need a big push to get Super Adam "Scoring Sensation" Barrett, the coverted prize of being named PFA Player of the Month.

Its only us that can effect the outcome, so if you have been thinking "oh i dont need to vote" or "i will do it tommorow".

STOP

You do need to Vote and you need to do it NOW.

It only takes a couple of minutes to register your vote, and could be the difference between the big man winning and losing.

Vote Adam "GOD" Barrett PFA Player of the Month

my mate has put a fiver on him to score first.

he was 50/1 at start of seasonj he is now 16/1

He won't score tomorrow...
sad.gif

I have just discovered that he had the one at Rushden & Diamonds taken away...
mad.gif
declared as an OG, by the FA! [now known as FIA - firkin interfering *rse*oles!]. There really is no justice in this world!
rock.gif

Don't worry Adam! It's six, as far as we're all concerned... right guys!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Sep. 24 2004,20:10)]He won't score tomorrow...  
sad.gif

I have just discovered that he had the one at Rushden & Diamonds taken away...  
mad.gif
declared as an OG, by the FA! [now known as FIA - firkin interfering *rse*oles!]. There really is no justice in this world!  
rock.gif

Don't worry Adam! It's six, as far as we're all concerned... right guys!  
cool.gif
The real reason why Barretts goal was overturned. here

ive done it too. i dont normally "get involved in things" but i think hes been very worth it. so if anyone else is thinking "i cant be @rsed" like i was, just do it!

Done and done. Also decided that Ade Akinibiyi deserves some votes as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 24 2004,23:11)]Well it was an own goal!

rock.gif

wow.gif

tounge.gif
I know it was an own goal, it's just that maybe if it was left alone, he may have still got it.

No matter how acurate I want my reports to be, there's no-way I'd try and have a goal taken off a Southend player.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 25 2004,00:54)
Also decided that Ade Akinibiyi deserves some votes as well.

Where is he playing now?

Dunno why your laughing, he is doing well there by all accounts. Scored twice again yesterday. Glad his doing well, I've always rated the fella, I was gutted it never worked for him at Leicester.

Anyway back to Mr B. We have less than a week to secure the PFA Player of the month Award for Adam Barret.

Any last votes could really make the difference

Back