• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Adam Stansfield

Unbelievable and desperately sad news. I saw him play for Exeter a few times when I watched them a bit as a student. A very talented lower league player who will be sorely missed.

RIP Adam.

A real tragedy to die so young.

Always made me smile when after he scored Jeff Sterling on Sky used make his little joke about Lisa being pleased.

RIP

Played twice against Blues last season, including scoring the only goal in our defeat at St James Park in December.

The game at Roots Hall was his third-from-last.

Terrible, terrible news and my thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult time.

RIP!

Brings back memories of when Trevor Roberts (our ex welsh keeper late 60's early 70's) died of cancer in the 70's in his 30's. He used to teach part time at my high school (Belfairs) yet in those days cancer was'nt mentioned anything like it is now. Unfortunately there are no rules in life, yet it is such a tragic waste when a fit intividual succumbs to this terrible disease at such a young age. R.I.P. Adam.

Back