• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Very shocked. If he was gonna go I would have thought it would be for Championship, or at least a big hitting L1 team. If we're losing players we wanted to keep to Mansfield and Bury, I think we need to start looking at ourselves a bit more.

That Wedge I mentioned on another thread is getting bigger, are the rumours about players not liking PB founded?

Very shocked. If he was gonna go I would have thought it would be for Championship, or at least a big hitting L1 team. If we're losing players we wanted to keep to Mansfield and Bury, I think we need to start looking at ourselves a bit more.

I don't know about yourself, but to be honest Wakes, I'm well out of shape, no way I will be ready for August. But thanks for the thought! :smile:

Besides, what makes you think Ron can afford me!

I never understood why we left it so long to offer him a contract - why let it drag out to the end of the season :angry:

Atkinson fair enough, but this was a joke and no wonder he left; looks like PB needs to pull some decent signings out of the hat, otherwise we're in for a season of struggle!!

That Wedge I mentioned on another thread is getting bigger, are the rumours about players not liking PB founded?

If they were, and two of those players were Atkinson and Thompson, then it's not an issue for them any longer.

Oh well, new central defence pairing needed then.

However ... dont get how we are paying for all these players . Everyone knows we are skint . Decent player by all accounts

Apparently Phil is currently on a plane abroad, and may not even know about his departure yet. I think that sums up our club so far this close season.

Is this down to a lack of contract negotiations on the clubs behalf? We have always been wet behind the ears when dealing with all that, basically we are ****ed in defence for next season at themo

Both have money that's clear with the volume and quality of player they are signing. Shame we couldn't have got Leon Barnett who has just left Bury for Northampton.

However ... dont get how we are paying for all these players . Everyone knows we are skint . Decent player by all accounts

Shaky start with us but flourished along side Ferdinand last season.

Good signing for you guys, bad loss for us :nope:

Why go to a small tinpot club like that ?:sad:

Please ... our two clubs are of a similar reputation etc just helps you that your only main club in the locality is the Ewes and with that they are Non league standard

Back