• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Advent Calender

Advent calenders

• Total voters

Pubey

Ok, I got one of those Royal Mail missed delivery cards in the post the other day so being new to this city i trekked across the town on my lunch hour to the sorting office, where i was 'delighted' to have received a chocolate advent calender from my aunt... she sent my bro and sis one too as they are at uni. the thought was what counted but being lazy i couldn't be bothered to carry it home so i took it to work and have it proudly on display on my desk.

since then i've received a ton of abuse from the lads, but 'ahhs' and jealous glances from the ladies... so my question is "are advent calenders cool? do you have one? do you have yours at work!?"

It'd be cheaper to go out and buy a few mars bars, cut them up in 25 bits, and have ONE A DAY.

God I hate Christmas..... :(

It'd be cheaper to go out and buy a few mars bars, cut them up in 25 bits, and have ONE A DAY.

God I hate Christmas..... :(

...and I thought I didn't get in to the Christmas spirit!

For the record, we all got one in our flat and they cost 49p each - proper premium quality.

Whooooooopss!!!!!

Note to self:
Never have two ShrimperZone windows open, and be sure never to respond to the wrong post with a random ****tering.

Last edited:
Back