• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread AFC Fylde vs Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Matchday vs AFC Fylde - Mill Farm, Kick-off 3pm, Vanarama National League

Nice to see Powell back in the squad
Personally i don't think he offers the team anything but others will disagree. It is nice for him to be fit again though and i wish him all the best as he is a great character.

All low flying aircraft should be warned in advance. :Winking:

Last edited:
It's great that Powell is fit and back but for me he needs to be consistent in his play that's probably why he is at this level

Powell is never going to be a starter, but a squad player. That is fine. It's games like this one where he can be utilised. Coming on with 20 minutes to go, running at energy sapped legs (they played Thursday). If he is content with that next season, there is no issue. The only issue is if we go into the season with him being a starter. If we are serious about promotion, we need better, especially if we lose Cardwell. Waldron and Powell up top isn't going to get us in the promotion mix.

Either way, no one can say it isn't great to see him get back and a huge well done to him for completing that feat. I just hope he doesn't pull up or anything.

Not confident for this one. They played Thursday so that could be a big factor. Hopefully the are a bit leggy. I think we might get bullied here and overrun, and they know where the net is too. Hope I'm wrong though. Come on boys prove me wrong. :LoyalSupporter:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back