• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Definite agent talk. I'd be surprised if Hall wasn't on the radar of a few clubs though.

To be honest, so long as he can be expected to perform like a professional this year I'd be inclined to lose him for free next Summer rather than cash in for a couple of hundred grand now.

Agree with Beefy, if the cash reward for promotion is higher than the fee offered for him then keep him. He is a massive boost to us and a player thats wins games by himself at times.

Hardly surprising and definitely agent talk. I imagine ever club outside the premier league would love him in their team.

i like hall, we signed him from my local team (Bromley) and saw him play on a Tuesday night for bromley against daggers then on the Friday of that week play for us v Dartford. He is a great player but look at the wingers we got and maybe Brogan, wouldn't like to see him go but if we get good money then use that for wages and get Brian Howard and other good players in

Looking at the amount of weight he's put on over the summer and the paunch he has in the Madrid training pics, they won't have to run very fast to catch him...

I think that there is one thing that is virtually 100%...........no promotion this season = no Hall the following season.

I think that there is another thing that is virtually 100%...........no promotion this season = no Sturrock the following season.

I think that there is another thing that is virtually 100%...........no promotion this season = no Sturrock the following season.

Yep, I said something similar on another thread, Sturrock will be under big pressure to deliver this season.

Back