• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alan McCormack - Can become a true legend

Hazey

Director
After Baileys frankly disgusting behavour during his exit it makes you realise just how important Macca is to us. Not only is he just as good as Bailey IMO he also wants to be here, Bailey you were good last year but you are now a player that most Southend fans regard as a **** and will forget about quickly. Macca however can become a true legend at Southend and whats more, he loves the club and wants to be here.

Thats how a footballer should behave, take note Nicky, **** off and give me Alan Mac any day.

Still waiting to hear if he is going to be Club Vice Captain, anyone heard anything? I think Macca is now a vitally important player for us, and the midfield needs to be built around him. Glad his loyalty has already been rewarded with an improved contract.

Still waiting to hear if he is going to be Club Vice Captain, anyone heard anything? I think Macca is now a vitally important player for us, and the midfield needs to be built around him. Glad his loyalty has already been rewarded with an improved contract.

be glad when he's back, i think he was sorely missed last night.

I think Macca's behaviour is disgusting, by getting injured he clearly shows he has no loyalty and is a coward, he should be wanting to play even if both his legs are hanging off, he should roll around on his b*llox, that is what any loyal player would do. Who amongst us would not gladly sacrifice both parents and our first born children in order to ensure a draw against Millwall? Why can't the players show any loyalty and commitment. I know I have sold my house, rented my wife out as a wh*re and become a rent boy in order to pay for my season ticket and donate everything else I own to SUFC.

But perhaps this is all part of Ron's conspiracy to force the club into ruin? Funny how Macca's injury coincides with the Baily thing? Coincidence? Well let me tell you about some more coincidences.

If you add together the letters in Ron Martin's name, take some away and then add some more they spell "NATAMAI". If you hold that up in front of the mirror it says "IAMSATAN! = "I AM SATAN". See! He is the Supreme Evil One! And it is a FACT that Macca's injury was on the SAME DAY (if you add a few and take some away and divide them by three) that is KNOWN to be the Devil's birthday. FACT: Macca's injury was in fact a sacrifice by the accolates Tilly and Brush to their Dark Lord on his birthday.

Why can't all you rose tinted spectacle wearing fools WAKE up to the FACT that you are IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL every time you say anything positive about SUFC and Ron Martin. Why can't EVERYONE be as CLEVER and IMprotant..*% an mek INTerEsting+**~ statements using CoMbinashuns of text speak, bad Granmar and iLLiteracy to CONDEMN the evil that walks amongst us?????????????????

Thanks very much GOrdon Brown!!!!

I think Macca's behaviour is disgusting, by getting injured he clearly shows he has no loyalty and is a coward, he should be wanting to play even if both his legs are hanging off, he should roll around on his b*llox, that is what any loyal player would do. Who amongst us would not gladly sacrifice both parents and our first born children in order to ensure a draw against Millwall? Why can't the players show any loyalty and commitment. I know I have sold my house, rented my wife out as a wh*re and become a rent boy in order to pay for my season ticket and donate everything else I own to SUFC.

But perhaps this is all part of Ron's conspiracy to force the club into ruin? Funny how Macca's injury coincides with the Baily thing? Coincidence? Well let me tell you about some more coincidences.

If you add together the letters in Ron Martin's name, take some away and then add some more they spell "NATAMAI". If you hold that up in front of the mirror it says "IAMSATAN! = "I AM SATAN". See! He is the Supreme Evil One! And it is a FACT that Macca's injury was on the SAME DAY (if you add a few and take some away and divide them by three) that is KNOWN to be the Devil's birthday. FACT: Macca's injury was in fact a sacrifice by the accolates Tilly and Brush to their Dark Lord on his birthday.

Why can't all you rose tinted spectacle wearing fools WAKE up to the FACT that you are IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL every time you say anything positive about SUFC and Ron Martin. Why can't EVERYONE be as CLEVER and IMprotant..*% an mek INTerEsting+**~ statements using CoMbinashuns of text speak, bad Granmar and iLLiteracy to CONDEMN the evil that walks amongst us?????????????????

A very interesting rant!....

Towards the end of September.

that is a long time to miss him, I would say we need a new central midfielder soon.If it is loan I wouldn't mind I just think we need one until he is back

Winner of the weirdest post me thinks!!

By the way you missed out the "S" in "NATAMI:thump:

He must be appointed vice captain, who else?

Great player, cant wait till he is back, he has a passion for football un like Bailey. Loan signing will be great for the period he is missing, we are missing him very much.

Colonel Nutter,

the problem here is that they might come and lock you up - your nigtmares are dreams etc.

they are really after you ....

Best Wishes

RB

He must be appointed vice captain, who else?

Great player, cant wait till he is back, he has a passion for football un like Bailey. Loan signing will be great for the period he is missing, we are missing him very much.

I remember seeing in the echo for one of the first friendlies he was captain for the first half and then Tilly swapped the team around for the second and Barrett was captain then.

I remember seeing in the echo for one of the first friendlies he was captain for the first half and then Tilly swapped the team around for the second and Barrett was captain then.

He was captain the whole of the Canvey game, Barrett didn't play.

Your scaring the shat out of me fella,now where's my crucifix.

Your scaring the shat out of me fella,now where's my crucifix.

I reckon you'll find Imodium a more useful ally here rather than a crucifix - I've read the Exorcist and the bit with the crucifix sounds like it hurt... a lot.

Why is there an owl on grant and scannell's shoulders? - he's sort of freaking me out...

Back