• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alex Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
Alex Ferguson, or Sir Alex, if you are a brown-nosing journalist, has apparently had a pacemaker fitted to cure an irregular heartbeat.

According to the Beeb's web-site the operation took 90 minutes.
Not the first 90th minute equaliser he's endured this week then!

Edited: I strongly dislike Mr Ferguson and in my eyes he should retire and let the game flow instead of being a barrier in its way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,15:53)]Sorry if this sounds harsh but you never know the arrogant c**t hopefully might have a heartattack (hot lifethreatening) just somethign which means he will be out of the public eye.

I hate him with total avengance.

to**er !

mad.gif

Don't be an arse FM.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,15:53)]Sorry if this sounds harsh but you never know the arrogant c**t hopefully might have a heartattack (hot lifethreatening) just somethign which means he will be out of the public eye.

to**er !

mad.gif
Dave, isn't another warning in order?

sad.gif

MTS has a certain ex southend striker with one eye to hate i have Fergie !

Such a big headed toss pot !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Mar. 12 2004,16:03)]Don't f***ing drag me into this one, ginger boy!!  I may loathe Boere, but I've never wished a heart-attack on him.

mad.gif

Matt
Fergie has wound me up for years and years, i do not wish the man to die however i would like him to just retire to some unknown island.

The man is a total disgrace, been using his suns business as a front to earn a extra few bob on the side.

[b said:

to**er !

mad.gif
typical no brain tw*t arsenal fan!

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Mar. 12 2004,16:03)]Don't f***ing drag me into this one, ginger boy!!  I may loathe Boere, but I've never wished a heart-attack on him.

mad.gif

Matt
Fergie has wound me up for years and years, i do not wish the man to die however i would like him to just retire to some unknown island.

The man is a total disgrace, been using his suns business as a front to earn a extra few bob on the side.
Well say that you wish him to retire then, don't say you wish him to have a heart attack (BTW, how many heart attacks are non-lifethreatening?)

I suggest you make an apology and a total retraction of your previous statement. However much you dislike him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:11)]
[b said:
[b said:

mad.gif

Matt

Well say that you wish him to retire then, don't say you wish him to have a heart attack (BTW, how many heart attacks are non-lifethreatening?)

I suggest you make an apology and a total retraction of your previous statement. However much you dislike him.
Because he would then become a bloody pundit or a director or something !

I shall remove my statement as it can be taken the wrong way and is far too much hassle.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:13)]I shall remove my statement as it can be taken the wrong way and is far too much hassle.
How many ways can that be taken?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:11)]
[b said:
[b said:

mad.gif

Matt

Because he would then become a bloody pundit or a director or something !

I shall remove my statement as it can be taken the wrong way and is far too much hassle.
I have heard that you love being taken the wrong way!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:13)]I shall remove my statement as it can be taken the wrong way and is far too much hassle.
rock.gif
You ever wanted a teacher to get flu so you wouldn't get caught for not doing your homework ?

Well you don't wish them to die just not be there.

Quality Luke. You've just gone to prove that you still are a grade A muppet. Excellent. I'll let Mr Scriven know later, if he doesnt spot it himself!!
tounge.gif

Yours in delight,

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:17)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
You ever wanted a teacher to get flu so you wouldn't get caught for not doing your homework ?

Are you comparing Flu to a heart attack? Seriously?

So would you wish one of your teachers to have a heart attack so you didn't have to hand in your homework then? Because thats the comparison you have just made using the example you have just made.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:17)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif

Are you comparing Flu to a heart attack? Seriously?

So would you wish one of your teachers to have a heart attack so you didn't have to hand in your homework then? Because thats the comparison you have just made using the example you have just made.
If he was a nasty piece of work and would recover yes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:25)]So would you wish one of your teachers to have a heart attack so you didn't have to hand in your homework then?
yes.
You absolute c**t. That is an awful thing to say.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 12 2004,16:22)]Quality Luke. You've just gone to prove that you still are a grade A muppet. Excellent. I'll let Mr Scriven know later, if he doesnt spot it himself!!
tounge.gif

Yours in delight,

Kev
Thank You Kevin, as always i know i can count on you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Mar. 12 2004,16:25)]So would you wish one of your teachers to have a heart attack so you didn't have to hand in your homework then?
yes.
You absolute c**t. That is an awful thing to say.
Not really i can think of a teacher i hate and has done something awfull to me, i certainly wouldnt shead tears if she had a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back