• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tampa Blue

Director⭐
Dear Alex,

Please send Geoff King a Good Luck in your new job card - he'll need cheering up

Thanks and wish you were still here by the way

5 league goals for him since he joined them, 4 for Betsy and 8 for Harrold this season (who has 10 in all comps).

I said earlier- we need a striker coach - not a goal keeper coach just look at Hooper, McDonald, Paynter, Foran (yeah ok it is Scotland) and the above (who are all at a crap club so their acheievments are even better).

Sorry - but what am I thinking , they are all clearly worse than what we already have - not!!

I said earlier- we need a striker coach - not a goal keeper coach just look at Hooper, McDonald, Paynter, Foran (yeah ok it is Scotland) and the above (who are all at a crap club so their acheievments are even better).

Sorry - but what am I thinking , they are all clearly worse than what we already have - not!!

We do need both IMO. If we can have someone who can help strikers with the same effect that Turner has done to our keepers, then we will be threatening! We desperately need to work on our set-pieces too as our corners and freekicks usually lead to nothing.

I assume he will be off to Wycombe as soon as the transfer window opens then? Because isn't he still our player and only on loan to Wycombe?

No thats not it at all, we dont need a "striker coach" but to play in a way that strikers get more opportunities, and stop playing them as wingers.

Hooper did fine when on loan whilst with us, its clear with hindsight that he was capable of scoring goals when with us as he did so with Orient and Hereford, just not for us. He didnt need coaching, we needed to change how we played.

Yeah, I think he wants a bit more money than Wycombe can afford in League Two.

Yeah, I think he wants a bit more money than Wycombe can afford in League Two.

i would have thought league two was more his level! i know he works his socks of nice bloke etc, but i still cant believe we blew that much money on signing him.

Back