• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

AllAtSea

Issue 9 of All At Sea will be out for the Huddersfield game on Saturday. It's still only £1, and you can get your copy from outside the East and West Stands, plus the back entrance to Roots Hall next to the away end, from about 1.30pm onwards.
Thanks
James
Editor

The Southend Fanzine

James,

see you outside the shop on Saturday.

regards

Terry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Aug. 17 2005,13:18)]James,

regards

Terry
Terry,
I haven't forgotten that you paid me for issue 9 at Grays, so no worries there. See you Saturday.
All the best
James

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Aug. 17 2005,13:18)]James,

regards

Terry
Some new bits obviously but the same old drill for most of it. We have trimmed down the match reports as we felt they were too long, and we have some great articles and cartoons from readers this month. Hopefully you'll enjoy it.
James

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I haven't forgotten that you paid me for issue 9 at Grays,
I had so thanks for reminding me  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (grayhound @ Aug. 17 2005,12:20)]Any new articles this season?
Some new bits, obviously but the same old drill for most of it. We have trimmed down the match reports as we felt they were too long, and we have some great articles and cartoons from readers this month. Hopefully you'll enjoy it.
James

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 17 2005,14:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper James @ Aug. 17 2005,14:18)]Thanks
Are there Away Day articles still?
Kind of. We've cut down on match reports for all games, but where possible we'll still be writing about away games- depends if there's anything worth writing about! Ideally, we'd like people to write to us about their experiences on their travels.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (grayhound @ Aug. 17 2005,14:34)]Dont forget i paid to!!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I don't know Grayhound! You're getting your copy a day before anybody else and now you're trying to worm your way out of paying!!!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Aug. 17 2005,14:35)]Looking forward to it - a good half time read!
Thanks 'Devious Badger'. It beats shooting for the car anyway!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper James @ Aug. 17 2005,14:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Aug. 17 2005,14:35)]Looking forward to it - a good half time read!
Thanks 'Devious Badger'.
Badgers are rubbish! ........
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (grayhound @ Aug. 19 2005,09:51)]James quality copy, another great issue once again!
Cheers mate
No worries. Glad you enjoyed it.

Well worth the cover price. An excellent read & as good a football fanzine as you'll find anywhere in the country.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sealion @ Aug. 19 2005,11:04)]Well worth the cover price. An excellent read & as good a football fanzine as you'll find anywhere in the country.
Thanks sealion, your kind words are appreciated. If you like your fanzines then there are some cracking ones at our disposal now we're in League One. Gives me an idea for an article actually...!

Back