• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

AllAtSea

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the new fanzine All At Sea is available on Saturday for £1.

You can buy it from outside the entrance to the main car park on Victoria Avenue, and possibly the Shakespeare Drive entrance to the ground as well.

It's 32 pages and is packed with opinion, humour and articles, so make sure you get your hands on a copy.

We're looking for stuff for our September issue as well, so any cuttings, cartoons, jokes, letters, articles, or just about anything you want to send in is very welcome indeed!

For more information you can visit the website ]here

Cheers
James
All At Sea editorial teamall_at_sea_fanzine@yahoo.co.uk

The return of a paper Fanzine, excellent. You guys have alot to live up to and im afraid you will be compared to the greats.

Congratulations for getting it together and i look forward to reading it this saturday.

biggrin.gif

We will probably start at about 1.30pm.

There is a lot to live up to, but we're quietly confident the fanzine will go down well.

Apologies to all that didn't get a copy today, we sold out of our original run at about 2.30pm, demand was way higher than we had anticipated.

However, we will be doing a reprint and will probably be selling at the Macclesfield game.

I hope you remember to save one for the Spanish Shrimpers!!

WS

Afraid not. We'll be working on stockists fairly soon. Doubt the club would stock it really, also we want to make sure we stay independent.

If you can't get one at the Macc game you can order a back issue, or you could subscribe. All info is on the website.

All At Sea site

Was going to get one but around ten to 3 there was no-one around selling them over by the West and now i know why!

Good idea for a re-print and im looking forward to it.

Kev

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Aug. 22 2004,21:34)]Was going to get one but around ten to 3 there was no-one around selling them over by the West and now i know why!

Good idea for a re-print and im looking forward to it.

Kev

cool.gif
Is that why you was reading the Beano at half time Kev?
rock.gif

I thought it was a top read, t'internet's all well and good but at least a paper fanzine gives you something to read on the train!!!

Shows a lot of promise for a first issue, here's hoping there's many more issues to come.

Here here.

I take my hat off too you chaps. A very cheesy front page joke, but that's what fanzine's are all about!

A genuinally very good, professional read.

Well Done!

Hehe I was so proud of the front page gag, there will be more!

Cheers chaps, glad a couple of people on here managed to get hold of a copy.

Back