• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All At Sea

AllAtSea

Our last issue of the season is out tomorrow. You can get it from the usual places, outside the East and the West, from around 6.45pm onwards. Still just £1.
Enjoy
James
Editorial Team

[b said:
Quote[/b] (AllAtSea @ April 14 2005,15:52)]Our last issue of the season is out tomorrow. You can get it from the usual places, outside the East and the West, from around 6.45pm onwards. Still just £1.
Enjoy
James
Editorial Team
Did the sketch with the 'Beaver' get in it
rock.gif

i have never actually purchased the All At Sea fanzine but i may do tomorrow. What is the issue going to contain?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ingmatt @ April 14 2005,17:39)]i have never actually purchased the All At Sea fanzine but i may do tomorrow. What is the issue going to contain?
In a nutshell:

Absolutely superb cartoons from Artful Shrimper and Sickboy
Painful but necessary account of a drunken weekend in Cardiff
All At Sea Player of the Year award
Curly Bob's column
A couple of other fine articles from our contributors plus the normal stuff eg funnies, scum of the month, editorial, match reports and previews

Basically, 32 pages in glorious black and white, no adverts, stuck together with Pritt Stick, the way a fanzine should be made, and all for £1!

Jai
Pritt Stick and scissors department executive

Worth every penny - a worthy succesor to the fanzines of yesteryear!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ingmatt @ April 14 2005,17:39)]i have never actually purchased the All At Sea fanzine but i may do tomorrow. What is the issue going to contain?
Just to add, it contains, and i'm sure the editors agree whatever you want it to. Any independent voice, websites, fanzines or the bloke who'll stand up at meetings and challenge should be supported in my opinion.

With regards to the "beaver sketch". Well, it dismays me to say that amongst our flock are souls who will divert prying eyes from their own feeble exsistence by paroding our loved celebs into a series of unexpected circumstances.
Whilst I cannot condemn such acts of woeful tomfoolery it goes without saying, if I were dictator of this fair land I would demand the perpertrators of such heinous flippancy be privately and teasingly flogged by a bevvy of buxxom beauties in basques and thigh length boots.
There is a thread on Shrimperzone about the cliquey nature of some members of Shrimperzone. Lets all show our solidarity by organizing a fund to get this lampooning artist disciplined in such a manner.
C'mon !! Let's be having ya!  
images

We want yer f*&^iNg Money

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ April 15 2005,07:45)]Just to add, it contains, and i'm sure the editors agree whatever you want it to. Any independent voice, websites, fanzines or the bloke who'll stand up at meetings and challenge should be supported in my opinion.
And if you're as funny as the Artful, then you've got it made!
Yep- agreed. We have plenty of contributors but we need more, so ingmatt, buy it and write something for next season if you like what you read!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 14 2005,23:05)]Worth every penny - a worthy succesor to the fanzines of yesteryear!
Oh, and SIAK, i sent yours out this morning!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper James @ April 15 2005,08:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 14 2005,23:05)]Worth every penny - a worthy succesor to the fanzines of yesteryear!
Oh, and SIAK, i sent yours out this morning!
wink.gif
Good Oh! (Do I get a discount for the unsolicited testimonial?)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 15 2005,08:13)]Good Oh! (Do I get a discount for the unsolicited testimonial?)
If i can survive selling tonight in the cold and rain amongst flocks of Orient fans then anyone can have anything they want!!!

Looking forward to another good read. Will you boys be in the railway before hand so i can have read and a beer?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 15 2005,09:21)]Looking forward to another good read. Will you boys be in the railway before hand so i can have read and a beer?
Yeah, we will be. Do know if it's opening up as normal Greyhound?

I thought all pubs around t'ground were 'regulars only' which means I'm at a loss as I divide my time between the Spread, Railway and the Blue Boar!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ April 15 2005,11:12)]I thought all pubs around t'ground were 'regulars only' which means I'm at a loss as I divide my time between the Spread, Railway and the Blue Boar!
Blue Boar- steer clear of there Jai i say.
If we go straight from work then we should be okay- we have to leave at 6.30 to sell anyway.

Back