• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alright shrimps

Jonny_Stokes

Sir Jonny Of Promotionshire
Hi fellas,

Settling in nicely in your new surrounds, I see.
smile.gif

As I'm sure you've noticed, we're doing our level best to come and say hello again
cool.gif

Just waiting for us to draw each othedr in the cup so we can add another to the collection in my signature
laugh.gif

ATB,

J_S

I see you've been doing well. Don't get too excited yet, I seem to remember you guys being top last year as well before it all went the way of the pear....!

Nice to have two 'local' derbies if ya do come up.... (supposing we stay up that is!)

i'll make it a seven-a-side team
wink.gif
The only reason i'm vaguely confident about going up is that if we've managed to win the first three games it just goes to show how sh*t the division is!!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keir_smith @ Aug. 18 2005,21:55)]If you add another player to your collection then it wont strictly be a 6-a-side team will it?  
rock.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif
No, it will be a 7-a-side team.

Working just down the road from Leyton as I do (in Walthamstow) it's noticeable that there are a few people walking around in O's shirts now they've won a few games. None of the buggers around last season though....

rock.gif

Weren't York City top of the table after three games in the season that they were relegated?  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Aug. 18 2005,22:27)]i'll make it a seven-a-side team
wink.gif
 The only reason i'm vaguely confident about going up is that if we've managed to win the first three games it just goes to show how sh*t the division is!!!
biggrin.gif
At least you are being realistic about your division. However like West Sham you normally come down with the Christmas Decorations.

Alright Johnny - good to see the Ooze doing well again this season... can't wait to gift you another own goal and another three points at Roots Hall again, honest...

suspect.gif
glare.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Aug. 18 2005,21:51)]Hi fellas,

Settling in nicely in your new surrounds, I see.
smile.gif

As I'm sure you've noticed, we're doing our level best to come and say hello again  
cool.gif

Just waiting for us to draw each othedr in the cup so we can add another to the collection in my signature
laugh.gif

ATB,

J_S
You'll be lucky, very lucky  
wink.gif

Back