• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

An invitation to share your pictures

Iv'e got shed loads i wanna share but when i tried to sign up i got a page saying 'Flickr is having a massage'
suspect.gif
wtf? !!!

Flickr does have a massage every so often. It never seems to last for long. Don't forget to add the pictures to the group.

Cheers,
Luke

Luke,

You may remember me, me and my dad saw you at Chesterfield and also we saw you (with my other two brothers) at Swansea, you took a picture of us outside Swansea's ground after the game, that's a good picture, takes pride of place on my wall at work! Thanks for uploading all those shots, plus you got to meet Freddy, you git!!!

Cheers

Al

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Marky_Gower @ June 15 2006,12:18)]You may remember me, me and my dad saw you at Chesterfield and also we saw you (with my other two brothers) at Swansea, you took a picture of us outside Swansea's ground after the game, that's a good picture, takes pride of place on my wall at work! Thanks for uploading all those shots, plus you got to meet Freddy, you git!!!
I'm glad you like the picture and found where I posted it. It was a pleasure to be there.

Luke

[b said:
Quote[/b] (longwayround @ June 15 2006,16:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Marky_Gower @ June 15 2006,12:18)]You may remember me, me and my dad saw you at Chesterfield and also we saw you (with my other two brothers) at Swansea, you took a picture of us outside Swansea's ground after the game, that's a good picture, takes pride of place on my wall at work!  Thanks for uploading all those shots, plus you got to meet Freddy, you git!!!
I'm glad you like the picture and found where I posted it. It was a pleasure to be there.

Luke
It was a great day wasn't it mate!

Thanks for putting the picture up!

See you next season at Preston, Burnley, Sheffied, Leeds, and all those other northern teams
cool.gif
cool.gif

Back