• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

...and another striker signs...

Yeah I just posted this in the Esastwood to Charlton thread in the ex-shrimpers section. Surely he's going to be leaving now?

This signing is basically an acknowledgement from Mick that he believes Keogh can't play up top with SEB, and that he simply isn't happy with everyone else.

We should make a cheeky loan bid for Freddy. :p

Still think there may be an outside chance of F.E. moving to Charlton at the last knockings?

Possibly, but with Varney, Todorov, Gray, Iwelumo and McLeod there, he's not going to be much better off than he was at Wolves. He might move, but it might end up being to somewhere that will surprise a lot of people.

Who says we haven't already, Wolves were also keen but Fred wasn't?
That's what I took from a rumour posted by one of the more reliable sources on here yesterday! :p

This is true. T&B interested, McArsey interested, Freddy not. I believe his mentality is to not go backwards, always to go forwards.

Possibly, but with Varney, Todorov, Gray, Iwelumo and McLeod there, he's not going to be much better off than he was at Wolves. He might move, but it might end up being to somewhere that will surprise a lot of people.

I don't understand with all their new money why your local "football team" aka Sh1tswich Clown FC don't go in for him!

I don't understand with all their new money why your local "football team" aka Sh1tswich Clown FC don't go in for him!

I know, maybe they should. Would bring him close-ish to home I guess.

Ipsh1t aren't that bad :) I'm still yet to go watch them play.

Ipsh1t aren't that bad :) I'm still yet to go watch them play.

I hate them.
12+ years of living in Ipswich & district does that to you.
Especially the contempt of "friends" & colleagues when we were in the same division as them in the 90s. How priceless was Mike Marsh's 92nd minute winner April 96? :D

I hate them.
Especially the contempt of "friends" & colleagues when we were in the same division as them in the 90s. How priceless was Mike Marsh's 92nd minute winner April 96? :D

I was only 7 and just started following Blues then, so I wouldn't really remember :) I don't have much of a problem with them, and I was disappointed that uni work prevented me from watching them beat Brizzle City 6-0 (a few mates went and invited me along). Haven't met many fans yet tho, bar one big old bird who is in the uni accomodation building next to me, who claims to have pulled Bowditch and Haynes :hilarious:

Quality of Suffolk College students hasn't improved in 18 years then :hilarious:

Well....she's not fat, just really tall, but **** me has she got an ugly mug on her :eek: :hilarious: according to some of my lecturers at university, who taught at Suffolk College before University Campus Suffolk was incorporated, the general quality of students at Suffolk College has gradually deterioted :) uni students are fine - college students all look like 14-year-old chavs.

Well....she's not fat, just really tall, but **** me has she got an ugly mug on her :eek: :hilarious: according to some of my lecturers at university, who taught at Suffolk College before University Campus Suffolk was incorporated, the general quality of students at Suffolk College has gradually deterioted :) uni students are fine - college students all look like 14-year-old chavs.

So is the Uni Campus attached to the old College (Rope Walk) or have they built new facilities down on the waterfront?

The quality of birds was my main reason for going to college rather than doing A levels. Problem was, all the fit 18 y/o girls all had 25 y/o boyfriends when I was there! A harsh lesson, learnt early on! :(

I hate them.

Agreed, carrot crunching c@nts. They really p!ssed me off when they won at the Hall near the end of the first season in Div 2, hi-jacking our 'sack the board' demo to celebrate their promotion. Might not have been so annoying if we hadn't been top on New Year's Day.....

Back