• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And the score tonight will be??

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
So, at 23:00 hours tonight off we go again. I know some of you, including me, have already predicted the score, but just to give this match broader coverage I'm predicting 1-0 to England and a happy country tomorrow. My only worry here is my ability to be awake enough to enjoy the match. Old age is a bugger at times. Come on you whites:happy:

Both sides will be wary of the pitch and conditions, both will want to get the first game over without losing. Italy are a side in transition and will be worried about the implosion of Spain and know that they could go the same way. So Italy will do what they are best at, slow the game and defend closely.
Will Roy choose to play some speed and youth, Barclay, Stirling, Sturridge, Lallana etc........if he does a brave, quick England can win this 3-1.
If he (Roy) goes safe and old stagers then 1-1 or nil nil. Italy could steal it on the break.
A top ref is essential, pref not Japanese.

Four nil to England. Laugh all you want but I had a dream (no not the recurring Kelly Brook in a hot tub one)but it will happen and then you will all say my name in reverance.:Worthy:

Four nil to England. Laugh all you want but I had a dream (no not the recurring Kelly Brook in a hot tub one)but it will happen and then you will all say my name in reverance.:Worthy:

I would be very happy with that score but I think there is more chance of Nick Clegg becoming Prime Minister to be honest. Regarding the reverence bit, that should be reserved only for the very few such as Dave Webs Brain or mrsblue.:stunned:

Crap pitch, stifling weather. Doubt it'll be much of a game to remember...1-1

I'll be asleep. :thumbsup:

You've been a really grumpy sod of late. In-growing toe nails maybe?

Ah RHB, I've been through the period of unbridled optimism - sadly the lacklustre performances of our "superstars" in previous tournaments have drained any optimism I had for the national team.

And I usually begin to nod off about 9.30 - 10pm. Staying up until 1am? That's just crazy talk!

We don't tend to start very well in tournaments but I think it'll be a fairly drab, tight, nervy affair then Hodgson will bring on Barkley/Sterling and we'll nick a 1-0 win.

Ah RHB, I've been through the period of unbridled optimism - sadly the lacklustre performances of our "superstars" in previous tournaments have drained any optimism I had for the national team.

And I usually begin to nod off about 9.30 - 10pm. Staying up until 1am? That's just crazy talk!

Staying up til 1am, that's me during to football season listening to the Southend games on a Saturday night. Shirley you can do it for one England game?

Yeah, so do I, but I'm going to start at 8.30pm tonight............and then nod off again at 11.00pm!!

Back