• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

*** And the ShrimperZone PL CHAMPION is....? ***

Einstein

Esch Zhed Eff Schee
Congratulations go to Scrounger700 for winning this seasons ShrimperZone Prediction League. David Essex, Cricko and Spiff were just gaining some momentum on him after his form dipped off a little towards the last two weeks, but Scrounger hung in there to claim the title.

Also, would just to say thanks and well done to one and all for participating in this seasons Prediction League. May next season be a much happier one :)

2062645025a4327869292b731729541l.jpg

2062645025a4327869367b188107561l.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you thank you fans..For all your Pm's. Yes it is true I should of won ...Ok Awake now 3rd thats cool.:)

Oh I forgot .Thanks Einstein for all your hard work. It is great fun

So what going to happen with next years predition league...any new added bonus' ?

At the moment, I cannot possibly say, however I'll sit down at some point to evaluate how everythings gone so far. Ideally the main thing for me is to speed up the process. It has fallen behind at times due to the amount of work involved, so I am keen to find solutions to make it more simplistic from my angle, which will properly reflect front facing view too.

There will definitely be changes, however I think the actual format for you guys can't really be made anymore simple than just to click buttons?! Feel free to give any feedback you want though or suggestions you have to take things forward.

I think it's been fairly successful though, the interest only plummetted this weekend when we were already relegated and the board has been noticably quieter so I'm not too concerned about that either. Just a case of raising interest early pre-season. :)

Cheers,
Einstein

I'm back in the UK next weekend and no doubt in the Spread to watch the FA Cup Final with the rest of the SZFC contingent, so feel free to pop along and introduce yourself :)

Good man I will be there.

Prediction League

Einstein, I have sent you a PM regarding the Prediction League.

Back