• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And this is why i like the Lib Dems

osymandus

Life President
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11359306

Treasury Chief Secretary Danny Alexander announced plans to attack offshore havens and other tax "dodges".

"Likening tax evaders to benefit cheats, he told the party's conference the measures could raise £7bn a year by 2015, helping to cut the deficit."

He he :D And costs the current tax payer about £14 Billion hmm now didn't benefit fraud cost just £800 Million (last figures 2009 ) from teh house of common report of teh saem year ?Hmmm

We're lucky that anyone making any serious coin pays a penny in tax to the UK Exchequer when you consider the **** that they spend it on. Less 'out reach projects', more bombs please.

Maybe you could use a little "outreach work " yourself.:p

I've never felt less threatened in my entire life.

Why are you gutless commies so appalled at the thought of us bombing the **** out of this theocratic fascist state, before it develops a nuclear bomb that it will no doubt use against Israel? Oh, I think I just got my answer.

I've never felt less threatened in my entire life.

Why are you gutless commies so appalled at the thought of us bombing the **** out of this theocratic fascist state, before it develops a nuclear bomb that it will no doubt use against Israel? Oh, I think I just got my answer.

I was thinking more in terms of an anger management course rather than offering physical confrontation.

I think you can rely on Israel using its own nuclear bomb if they have to.Why should Israel be the only state in the region to have the bomb?

I was thinking more in terms of an anger management course rather than offering physical confrontation.

I think you can rely on Israel using its own nuclear bomb if they have to.Why should Israel be the only state in the region to have the bomb?

Because they're not complete ****ing psychopaths you putz.

I think people need to look at a map of the Middle East. Israel is the size of Wales. The difference is that Israel is long and thin, so if the Saudis decided to attack by air a fighter plane could cross the whole country in something like four seconds, and so could a bomb launched from there.

If a nuclear bomb was to hit Israel it would completely obliterate the country, along with Gaza and the West Bank I would imagine. If Israel were to bomb Saudi Arabia I would suspect most of the country wouldn't even know it.

As for the Iran, Israel was condemned many years ago for destroying an Iranian nuclear power plant. Now, when everyone recognises Iran as a rogue state with a seemingly unstable president (that a lot of Iranians consider a laughing stock incidentally) everyone accepts it was the best thing they could have done.

Because they're not complete ****ing psychopaths you putz.

BTW Rusty, I believe this:

בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה

is out of date now. Although I may be wrong...

בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה

You're correct, but I prefer the old one to:

באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ

which isn't quite so chilling.

בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה

Leave David Beckham's tattoos out of this - we are trying to have a serious political debate.

I think people need to look at a map of the Middle East. Israel is the size of Wales. The difference is that Israel is long and thin, so if the Saudis decided to attack by air a fighter plane could cross the whole country in something like four seconds, and so could a bomb launched from there.

If a nuclear bomb was to hit Israel it would completely obliterate the country, along with Gaza and the West Bank I would imagine. If Israel were to bomb Saudi Arabia I would suspect most of the country wouldn't even know it.

As for the Iran, Israel was condemned many years ago for destroying an Iranian nuclear power plant. Now, when everyone recognises Iran as a rogue state with a seemingly unstable president (that a lot of Iranians consider a laughing stock incidentally) everyone accepts it was the best thing they could have done.

You're quite right about the comparison with Wales.Have you ever stood on the Golan Heights? I have.It reminded me (a bit)of Leigh Cliffs(without the view of Canvey or Two Tree Island).:)
Personally I woudn't agree that Iran is a rogue state(not compared to North Korea).They're just not interested in American style capitalism because they have a culture and history of their own.As did Iraq before the US(and Blair)invaded.

You're quite right about the comparison with Wales.Have you ever stood on the Golan Heights? I have.It reminded me (a bit)of Leigh Cliffs(without the view of Canvey or Two Tree Island).:)
Personally I woudn't agree that Iran is a rogue state(not compared to North Korea).They're just not interested in American style capitalism because they have a culture and history of their own.As did Iraq before the US(and Blair)invaded.

And they have publicly stated that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the map.

Personally I woudn't agree that Iran is a rogue state(not compared to North Korea).They're just not interested in American style capitalism because they have a culture and history of their own..

Which includes stoning people to death. Nice.

Back