• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

anglia football

navy shrimper

good to see southend getting the coverage and impressing the pundits but it could further the net of possible clubs trying to sign him, hope this dosnt happen but uncle martin needs to get his finger out if we're to get his services

Yes very nice to see a bit more coverage of the Mighty Shrimps, but I can't let a comment on that programme go without refering to the overseas visitor they had in the studio.....

None other that that Ex Shrimper (so I'm probably in the wrong forum but hey ho)
Yes over to see his favourite team, Norwich, none other that the Sutchy Sutchy fan club itself David XXXXXXXXXXXL16!  
biggrin.gif
 They had a chat with him about his reasons for liking Norwich, a bit about him rumbling around in a game on a Norwich tour in HK & then gave him the camcorder one of the fans uses each week to record their day at the game.  He's over for about a week able to see 2 of the Norwich games.  Still looking as trim as ever!

Perhaps we should have wheeled out Canada Boy & the JS's whilst they were over for a bit of publicity.  Actually I blame you John for our defeat on Tuesday as we won both games whilst you were here!  
blues.gif

I was on the show and said hello to David, asked him about Sutch and the Shrimpers etc. but he seems to have moved on and is now primarily interested in Norwich City as a whole rather than one particular player.  He was though sporting a shirt given to him I believe by Norwich's Gary Holt.

On the Shrimpers front I tried in vain to get them to talk about Wayne "The provider" Gray but they were looking for sensationalism and you definitely get that with Fredy.  Lets hope we have more for them to talk about after the weekend's showing (if it goes ahead).

Finally another shout to anyone who might want to get their ugly mug on the telly; get in touch and I'll give you the details, times, directions etc. You will need to get yourself up to Norwich on a Thursday evening though.

sufc_girl wasn't on the programme, I was.

And I'd be obliged if she would log herself out when she uses my PC to post on Shrimperzone
biggrin.gif

Lol!

You could have logged her out before you went on it. Stop blaming the girlies
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Blue @ Oct. 22 2004,23:16)]sufc_girl wasn't on the programme, I was.

And I'd be obliged if she would log herself out when she uses my PC to post on Shrimperzone
biggrin.gif
Well Done for keeping the flag flying each week, always nice to see a blue shirt up there.

Back