• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
SAFE would like to confirm that they have not received any requests for permision to speak to Eastwood and categorically deny any transfer speculation regarding Fredy Eastwood's future at the club and, indeed, with SAFE.

In light of the speculation, SAFE have held talks with Delia Smith and the Norwich board and agreed that Fredy's face would not be the right look for any promotional Christmas cookbook such as "Cooking with Fredy" or "101 fun things to do with Cheese, featuring Fredy Eastwood". In addition, SAFE issued the Canaries with a frank warning that they would endeavour to turn up to all Norwich games featuring Fredy, rendering him unable to hit a barn door.

Following discussions with SAFE, Southend United have also deemed it necessary to issue a hands off warning: SAFE and Club reject transfer speculation

Fredy is definitely, definitely not wearing a Norwich shirt under his Southend shirt in the picture.

In other news, all publications of "SAFE oven-cooking with Fredy" have mysteriously disappeared. Apologies to all those hoping to surprise their loved ones with a copy. Full refunds will be available in the form of stylish new Yellow and Green SAFE member's T-shirts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Dec. 21 2004,15:00)]"101 fun things to do with Cheese, featuring Fredy Eastwood".
Hmmm.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

P.S May I join SAFE? I have never seen Eastwood score a goal and the games i've seen him at RH, he's been sh*t (Granted i've only seen him in 2 games Luton and Chester).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Dec. 21 2004,19:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Dec. 21 2004,15:00)]"101 fun things to do with Cheese, featuring Fredy Eastwood".
Hmmm.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

P.S May I join SAFE? I have never seen Eastwood score a goal and the games i've seen him at RH, he's been sh*t (Granted i've only seen him in 2 games Luton and Chester).
Here's a suggestion. Ever since you've decided to 'jump on the bandwagon' we've played pants in our past 3 home league games. I therefore suggest you go and support someone else ...

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Dec. 21 2004,19:48)]
[b said:
[b said:
Hmmm.  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Here's a suggestion. Ever since you've decided to 'jump on the bandwagon' we've played pants in our past 3 home league games. I therefore suggest you go and support someone else ...

Kev

biggrin.gif
I suggest Wycombe.

Then Rushden, Mansfield and anyone we're due to play next.

wink.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Hmmm.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Kev

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

f**k Off

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Dec. 21 2004,19:48)]Here's a suggestion. Ever since you've decided to 'jump on the bandwagon' we've played pants in our past 3 home league games. I therefore suggest you go and support someone else ...
Oh, no. Without a doubt, that was SAFE's influence.

As for joining, I'm not sure the application inbox has got any more room.........oh yeah, it has. Guess that means SAFE now has THREE members.

That means that Eastwood has approximately 10% chance of never scoring for Southend again.

Certainly has silenced those PPFFEA splitters.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Dec. 21 2004,19:53)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Hmmm.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Kev

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

f**k Off
How you gettin to Wycombe ...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Dec. 21 2004,19:55)]As for joining, I'm not sure the application inbox has got any more room.........oh yeah, it has.  Guess that means SAFE now has THREE members.
laugh.gif

Not even close by comparison to FEAS

tounge.gif

Where's the Mark Gower Appreciation Society?
rock.gif
Surely if there is one it must have the highest membership.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ Dec. 22 2004,07:16)]Where's the Mark Gower Appreciation Society?
rock.gif
  Surely if there is one it must have the highest membership.
If we want you as part of our highly secretive organisation, we'll contact you.

You must be willing to learn the complex handshake, attend weekly meetings, and have a dead letter drop that we can send newsletters to under the cover of darkness. You will of course be assigned a number, NEVER speak your name to any other member, and you must obey all who have a lower number than yourself.

You do however get great deals on any decorating work you may need and 10% off in the club shop.

If we feel you are worthy, you'll here from us soon......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Dec. 21 2004,21:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Dec. 21 2004,19:55)]Certainly has silenced those PPFFEA splitters.
He's Seen Our Film, He's Been there and done it, and he's got our T-shirt

PPF.jpg
laugh.gif

Anyone can see that you've superimposed Freddy's head on to a splitter.

Fortunately for us, Freddy posed in a similar position soon after with a slightly better neckline and his true, and favoured, top.

ppf.jpg

(Unfortunately for us, we couldn't find a fresh photo to start on so we've been re-learning all about PSP7!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Dec. 22 2004,13:33)]Anyone can see that you've superimposed Freddy's head on to a splitter.

Fortunately for us, Freddy posed in a similar position soon after with a slightly better neckline and his true, and favoured, top.
Pah! I have been in touch with the official PPFFEA advertising agency Starchy and Starsky who inform me that The Neck is to symbolize how Fredy sticks his neck out for us the PPFFEA.

However this subliminal advertising ploy seems to have gone over your head
tounge.gif

--
THE PPFFEA unlike our competitors* we don't sell your children to Sheik Bashyor Backdoor, nor indulge in cult mindbending techniques.
P.S. Our next mantra recitation and clearing workshop is Jan 2nd. You can purchase the new Navy Blue string wristbands too.
Auuuuummmmm Fredy Aum Fredy Eastwood 23

* we are instructed by our lawyers that we cannot mention that S.A.F.E. and F.E.A.S. are our competitors.

Back