• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another Echo story - an example to us all?

Not me. I would go down for murder. Sorry if that is wrong, but I would not be able to do what this woman has. Remarkable.

He must have the had the most amazing life insurance policy.

I think how I reacted would depend on the circumstances, if the death caused was by drink or drug related dangerous driving I would find it extremely difficult to forgive, bit it appears in this case it was a tragic accident caused by an error of judgement..

This woman must be a very forgiving lady & is definitely a better person than I could ever wish to be..

Not me. I would go down for murder. Sorry if that is wrong, but I would not be able to do what this woman has. Remarkable.

That's why I put the question mark. I would hope I could forgive, but unless I find myself in a similar position I will never know.

That's certainly how I'd like to think I'd react.

It was clearly an accident, so why hold a grudge?

In fact I'd like to think I'd have it in me to forgive someone who did it on purpose.

That's certainly how I'd like to think I'd react.

It was clearly an accident, so why hold a grudge?

In fact I'd like to think I'd have it in me to forgive someone who did it on purpose.

So someone mows down your missus "on purpose" and you think you would be able to forgive them?

Jesus mate I'd hate to be your missus.

I read this,…astonishing!

Accident or not, no chance of forgiveness – married for 39 years, surely this woman must hold some kind of grudge…

Still remember that Plymouth Keeper killing those two boys, with his Range Rover. Personally, I would have kidnapped the **** at his trial and….you know! (don’t need to tell the rest). I can’t see how that couple carried on, heartbreaking

I read this,…astonishing!

Accident or not, no chance of forgiveness – married for 39 years, surely this woman must hold some kind of grudge…

Still remember that Plymouth Keeper killing those two boys, with his Range Rover. Personally, I would have kidnapped the **** at his trial and….you know! (don’t need to tell the rest). I can’t see how that couple carried on, heartbreaking

Difference was Luke McCormick was drunk...

Back