• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anthony Grant - Where is he?

Errr his whereabouts are thereabouts.....

Or his loan may have expired and he has returned to Chelski....

I have been told that he basically is out of Chelsea on the summer so be good to see if we get him or not. Not sure on him either way as didnt see a lot of him..

I have been told that he basically is out of Chelsea on the summer so be good to see if we get him or not. Not sure on him either way as didnt see a lot of him..

If Sneaky Avram isn't making Anthony Grant the makeweight in the 80 million transaction for Messi at Barca, I'd be happy to have the nutter at the Hall next season

I've been told he's ours if we want him... He's more than happy to come here.

If he were willing to plough through Jo Brand to play for Southend United, surely then you could form a decent opinion of the lad no?

I really liked the look of him from what I saw on he's sub apperances. From what I saw of him he looked to offer more than the Moose. It probably helps that he has been at a Chelsea academy though.

Mourinho thought highly of him by all accounts... Was U18 Captain and featured a lot for the reserves. I haven't seen enough of him to fairly judge, but if Hunt is on his way out then Grant is an ideal replacement purely because of his versatility.

Back