• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It appears his self appraisal is at loggerheads with most of the Zone ratings I read on here. He is either deluded or the fans are wrong. Perhaps he is carrying a niggle and knows he will do better. Let's hope so.

Interesting. It's also refreshing to hear a player take responsibility for his career not really taking off, rather than blame everyone else.

Anton seems to have a soft spot for West Ham.

I just hope he remembers who is paying his 690 sheets a week when we are playing them next season.

The shipping containers pictured in the article make us look a bit two bob in my opinion.

Surely Ron could have loaned a Bentley or two for the photo shoot.

Not really sure where there is any newsworthy story in this piece must be a very quiet news day.

Some VERY nasty comments made by DM readers, makes SZ seem like a walk in the park.

Not really sure where there is any newsworthy story in this piece must be a very quiet news day.

Some VERY nasty comments made by DM readers, makes SZ seem like a walk in the park.

it's almost as if Anton's had some bad press recently re his driving and needs some positive PR

The shipping containers pictured in the article make us look a bit two bob in my opinion.

Surely Ron could have loaned a Bentley or two for the photo shoot.
kWh hat are you talking about, those shipping containers are in club colours, that' quality real class. Had they been grey that would have been two bob

By the Daily Mail comment section's standards those are actually pretty tame. Unless for some reason you need a cure for optimism always stay away from DM comments, it's just angry people looking for any excuse to lash out at someone than isn't them.

By the Daily Mail comment section's standards those are actually pretty tame. Unless for some reason you need a cure for optimism always stay away from DM comments, it's just angry people looking for any excuse to lash out at someone than isn't them.

And I guess that if that person happens to be black and has complained of racism it is even worse.

Back