• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCFANS

Coach
I'm pretty sure today was the day the council were due to rubber stamp the extended planning at Fossetts.. Anyone in know?

... but on the other thread over on Fossetts Farm, it doesn't appear to be on the agenda today?

when do these meeting's usually finish? ie. when will we know for sure if it has been discussed or not?

do we take the old saying 'no news is good news' or do we start a mass panic and claim theres no news cos the council said do one ron

Just looked through the minutes of todays meeting and there was nothing re Sainsburys or FF another lot of ******** spouting out of RM mouth after he has made several promises to keep the fans fully informed re the stadium :thumbdown:

Is there a reason it wasn't discussed at yesterday's council meeting? Will there be anything official from the club about it?

I think it is something to do with the roads planning that hasn't been agreed yet, apparently there are new rules that have come in since the original plans were set..from what I heard it will be discussed at the council meeting in November.

Hmm well from what I do know, I doubt we will see anything spade wise at FF until Jan at the earliest.

Would you happen to know which year we are talking about?

My guess is 2027, maybe we should have a poll!

I think it is something to do with the roads planning that hasn't been agreed yet, apparently there are new rules that have come in since the original plans were set..from what I heard it will be discussed at the council meeting in November.

So there is a good chance we will end up back in the high court for a winding up order then?

Back