• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any of these

Out-of-contract players
Peter Handyside,
Craig Ireland,
Garry Monk,
Alex Neil,
Tony Gallimore,
Steve Hayward,
Dean Gorre and
Brian O'Callaghan

custodian Danny Alcock

All been relesaed also the keeper looks to be not bad!!

I think Tilly should sign up all these players and also every single released plyr in the country that way we wont miss out on any good ones. Plus if we have injuries we will have have a decent sized squad of 500+ as cover. What do you lot think then?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Yes/ No Good/ Bad Couldn't give /a F***

I fink sum ppl on hear nd to gro up, jst coz sum1s splng aint dat gud duznt mean they dnt no wot their tlkng bout.

Wots ur prblm MtS?

I fink dat dean gorre is a phat player innit, we shud sign him, used 2 play 4 ajax i fink??!!..

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I'm going to be out of contract in the summer and most likely released by my current employers.

Anyone seen me play?
Am I any good?

I'll go in goal if you want but prefer to play midfield.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 13 2004,11:44)]I fink sum ppl on hear nd to gro up, jst coz sum1s splng aint dat gud duznt mean they dnt no wot their tlkng bout.

Wots ur prblm MtS?
Mi prublim iz tat u tlk bolax al ve tim, innit.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2004,13:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 13 2004,11:44)]I fink sum ppl on hear nd to gro up, jst coz sum1s splng aint dat gud duznt mean they dnt no wot their tlkng bout.

Wots ur prblm MtS?
Mi prublim iz tat u tlk bolax al ve tim, innit.

tounge.gif
Long Story: Stick to talking normal. You maybe able to spell normally, but you do a bad impression of a hudlum MtS.

Short Story: No.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2004,11:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ May 13 2004,11:37)]Nah wat i am trying to say is are their any decnet players
ROFLMAO

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Decnet is a network protocol used on digital (VAX,Alpha etc.) hardware.

Bet you feel pretty supid now Matt!

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ May 14 2004,09:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2004,11:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ May 13 2004,11:37)]Nah wat i am trying to say is are their any decnet players
ROFLMAO

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Decnet is a network protocol used on digital (VAX,Alpha etc.) hardware.

Bet you feel pretty supid now Matt!

smile.gif
Absolutely, Matt. I feel really silly. After all, the context of east stand drummer boy's e-mail was entirely concerned with digital hardware network protocol...

cool.gif

Back