• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any Shrimperzoners in South America

TerryintheWest

The Shrimpers Trust has learnt this morning that we have a member in Bogota, Colombia. Are there any Shrimperzoners who are resident in Colombia or even in South America?  
smile.gif

I'm sure some of Cockles 'matter' is still spread about various parts of Brazil!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Feb. 02 2005,09:53)]I'm sure some of Cockles 'matter' is still spread about various parts of Brazil!
biggrin.gif
Oooooooh! Nasty thought!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Feb. 02 2005,09:25)]The Shrimpers Trust has learnt this morning that we have a member in Bogota, Colombia. Are there any Shrimperzoners who are resident in Colombia or even in South America?  
smile.gif
Never mind that...............Where's my shirt?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Feb. 02 2005,11:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Feb. 02 2005,09:25)]The Shrimpers Trust has learnt this morning that we have a member in Bogota, Colombia. Are there any Shrimperzoners who are resident in Colombia or even in South America?  
smile.gif
Never mind that...............Where's my shirt?  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
If Terry REALLY cared about the Trust, he'd offer the shirt to you for a good price and donate the proceeds to the Trust.

But no.

He doesn't care, really.

It's not like it's the only one he has!

mad.gif

ghostface.gif

Isn't it about time the trust started doing pick-ups for away games in Bogota? At the moment vast contingents of Columbian Shrimpers are being dealt a bum deal by those who supposedly 'care' about the club. The non-action of the trust over this issue risks alienating a massive section of our support. Obviously I expect to be shot down in flames for this 'outlandish' suggestion.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 02 2005,10:41)]Isn't it about time the trust started doing pick-ups for away games in Bogota? At the moment vast contingents of Columbian Shrimpers are being dealt a bum deal by those who supposedly 'care' about the club. The non-action of the trust over this issue risks alienating a massive section of our support. Obviously I expect to be shot down in flames for this 'outlandish' suggestion.
Well this is something that the Trust will look at.

However due to the no shows in Lima and Santiago when we arranged a Peru/Chile pick up for the LDV Final last Season I very much doubt if the committee will agree to it.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Ja, me undt mein old freudens Martin Borman undt Hermann Goerring....! Ve Flew over ze fine burgh of Southend on our vay to blitz ze Hamster scum in 1940 und I have fond memories of the place. It looked sooo beautiful from ze bomb aimers vindow of a Junkers 88.

Regrettably I have problems leaving Patagonia but I alvays listen to ze matches on ze Blues vorld.

auf weider zehn for now.
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 02 2005,16:27)]Ja, me undt mein old freudens Martin Borman undt Hermann Goerring....! Ve Flew over ze fine burgh of Southend on our vay to blitz ze Hamster scum in 1940 und I have fond memories of the place. It looked sooo beautiful from ze bomb aimers vindow of a Junkers 88.

Regrettably I have problems leaving Patagonia but I alvays listen to ze matches on ze Blues vorld.

auf weider zehn for now.
ghostface.gif
Surely Herr mengele you should be speaking via doris stokes from the other side not via SZ from bogota!

Back