• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Any sign of Ron's blog?

Getting a bit concerned now. Am I right in thinking this is the first time he has been late?

Coould he have run out of ink, and be waiting for a lend of a new pen from someone?, perhaps he's over at Fossets a la Sid Broomfield building the new stadium himself?
Or maybe the Club astronomer has advised against a blog this week?

will be VERY dissapointed if the issue of (alleged) players wages not being paid is't addressed in next week's blog - or rather this week's blog delayed by a week..!

Perhaps he tried the SUFC food bar cuisine last week and died, therefore forcing Geoffrey King to outsource it with immediate effect. He did not die in vain.

Perhaps he tried the SUFC food bar cuisine last week and died, therefore forcing Geoffrey King to outsource it with immediate effect. He did not die in vain.

A very rare day when I wish to offer you positive rep (can't actually give you any just now), but for this single comment, you deserve to have your negative balance wiped out!!! :clap: :D

worrying thought - maybe Ron's barber is supplying the meat for the new range of pies on offer.. look out for blond hairs!!!

I'm sure you will find that Rons diet is strictly high fibre, except on Sunday when he treats himself to smoked salmon and quails eggs.
Its probably the sort of diet that the hard working business man needs and provides enough roughage to sh!t for India.

Last edited:
will be VERY dissapointed if the issue of (alleged) players wages not being paid is't addressed in next week's blog - or rather this week's blog delayed by a week..!

I shall be VERY disappointed if the issue of the allegations of false allegations about players not being paid isn't addressed.

One week late today....... (That's Ron, not my missus, which would be worrying as I've had the snip)... errr too much information!

Back