• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone else being stalked by Spencer Prior.

DTS

The Business
In the car today on my way to the Hall and the phone goes off. Witheld number but no worries give it a go. Pick it up and get a pre-recorded message from someone claiming to be Spencer Prior.

Now for my mind Spencer Prior is a Southend lad but the voice on the other end was a Harrold Bishop meets Joe Mangle accent. Spence has only been in Oz a while yet he now sounds like a fully on Aussie.

Good idea from the club but Prior only went on to call me 5 times during the course of the day. Got to the point where I got sick of it.

Anyone else been stalked today?

yep, had the same....and the same amount aswell. I felt the same after the first couple of calls aswell. Not very good given how many I got and the timing was pretty poor as some were during the bloomin game!

Stalked today by Spinner. Was on the way to he game, had already bought my ticket for the North Bank a few days ago, but had the call.
'G`day, I`m Spencer Prior and I'ld luv it i you dingos would come to my match on tuesday, me old mucker, chim-chimery, chim-chim-cheroo, I'm over from Oz, vegimite, Qantas, Dame Edna and would love it if you came to the Derby game with me old mates Derby County, Fish & Chips, Terry and June, Ant and Dec, union jack. Tickets are a tenner, Jim Robinson, Fair D`income, feed me chucks,Rupert Murdch. Can't wait to see you there, Bondi Beach, cor Blimey Guvnor, Great Barrier Reef, Where's me Ute, Ave IIITTTT, Cathy Freeman, Consider yourslf aaaat 'ome, waltzing Matilda, you flaming Drongo, Bush Tucker Trial.

I'll see you on Tuesday. Ta!Ta! Old Bean. GGGGRRRRRRrrrrrrr.

Worked for me!

Got the Prior call today just as I was leaving the train at Westcliff. Also got an equivalent call from Tilly last week regarding the renewal of my season ticket. It was quite surreal picking up the phone and hearing "Hi, this is Steve Tilson...". Only a recorded message, of course, so I wasn't as privileged as MtS.

Just got two missed calls from withheld numbers - never heard it in all the noise! :D

I got 1 but it didn't start the recording until about 10 seconds in

Back