• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone else keeping the country running?

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
My office is empty and those that did turn up this morning are out boozing it up in Canary Wharf.

Is anyone else keeping the country running?

I am with you Cyril....

I am the only person in my office and I am here till 5.30pm. Had 2 calls all day - Who in their right mind whats to arrnage a mortgage today......
sad.gif

Sadly I am, and i've just been landed with a dozen documents to review by the end of today. Bugger.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Dec. 22 2006,13:25)]Sadly I am, and i've just been landed with a dozen documents to review by the end of today. Bugger.
Stick em in the Irish.*

*Irish fax machine- shredder.

Still here but not for long, a great way to recover from a heavy night, as the office is practically empty and the phone has not rung so i am passing the time reading msgboards and sending occasional emails cc-ing the boss.
biggrin.gif

I'm in as well, been for a few scoops but the feckin skinflints are expecting us to show face till five o clock......... miserable barstewards

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Dec. 22 2006,14:54)]I'm in as well, been for a few scoops but the feckin skinflints are expecting us to show face till five o clock......... miserable barstewards
Didn't know Scrooge Global Inc had offices in Bournemouth
tounge.gif

They've just changed their name to large US Investment Bank Inc. Still the same skinflint, mean spirited tosspots though....!

I managed to review the documents in time, but the other side didn't manage to remedy the mistakes I pointed out, so none of the deals could go through. Don't think I'll be getting a Christmas card next year from the other side!

Here in out dept at our wonderful law firm, sue grabbit & run someone has to be in the office until 8pm!!!!

Luckily not me but I have to be at my desk until 5!

Worse thing is we can see all the lawyers in the pub opposite who we are here to support. Out of the other window we can see the empty building we are supporting with all the lights off!!!! Agh!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Dec. 22 2006,16:24)]Are you complaining about being paid to not do any work?
To be honest I'd quite happilyy take the knock to my wages to be in the pub right now with lots of young trainee lawyers getting sloshed on their bonuses!!!!

I'm still here. Why does the Football Industry get busier this time of year while all others wind down?

My time off this Xmas is Christmas Day - woo hoo!

Worked all day yesterday, watched all the admin and sales staff leave at 12 while we didn't get out until 5.30pm, and I'm working until about 7pm today and then back in on Wednesday.

News doesn't stop for Christmas, apparently.

Back