• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I remember doing this a few years ago, it was quite fun but we all seemed to argue a lot, just like the official match thread.

Roxy - that's kind and thoughtful. I don't think I can mess with the karma though. It's got to be 4.25pm when I tune in and he has to be all lapped up in front of Jeff Stelling. It worked a treat last week and I don't want to change anything about that routine just in case we irk The Gods Of Football.

Agreed Rob lets not puss our luck.

I remember doing this a few years ago, it was quite fun but we all seemed to argue a lot, just like the official match thread.

I think there'll be a couple of bouncers on the door, so any issues and people can be chucked out! :winking:

Everyone starting to file in the room.

See you there :thumbsup:

Used to love using the chat room for updates back when it had the Spread as the background, was always good fun!

Ironically "as the crow flies" i'm currently a lot closer to Charlton where I am now in Kent (but due to rail replacement services & 4 different train changes, it will take me around 3 hours+ to get to the game!)..

Whilst if I was back in the good old Essex / London borders, I could have been from my front door to the Valley stadium seat easily in around an hour and a half :thumbdown:

Anyway, not wanting to go of curve from the initial thread, I enjoyed the the chat room last time around. And would deffo encourage others to join in too.

Count Me In!

I hope "Chicken" makes it for the post match analysis though!

To quote a terrible 90's advert... If we lose.... will you perhaps having for your dinner "Chicken tonight"? :smile:

Last edited:
think this mite be the 1st time I've asked this (hopefully the last��)...how do you access the aforementioned chat room?

Hi roootshalldiver. Along the top band is ..... Home..Forum..Blogs..Shop..Chat..What's New..Donate.

Just click on Chat. People will start going on there just before the start of the game.

Last edited:
Back