• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone missing a Season ticket?

Lucas D

First XI
Just thought I would make a post about this.

I ordered 2 tickets for Yeovil in the East Stand Red on the NEW online system, the system told me to collect the tickets.

I went in yesterday afternoon to collect them, I opened the envelope to check......there were two tickets with my name on them, one for Yeovil and one for Forest in the West Stand Row M block U.

I mentioned that I ordered 2 tickets for Yeovil in East, they replied the tickets in question are for my Season ticked.........I AM NOT A SEASON TICKET HOLDER.

Eventually they managed to find my order and print my correct tickets......

BUT Somehow they have got my name on someone elses Season Ticket so I hope someone on here is missing one and this post can help them find it.

This is very worrying for our season ticket holders, so if you haven't received yours yet its a strong possibility that someone elses name is on it! Good thing I am an honest Joe!

Back