• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone nervous about tonight?

Barrow haven't lost by more than 2 goals all season.
if you do beat us - and that's quite possible with us having nothing to play for - but fail to stay up, then both of the relegated clubs will have done the double over us this season....
However I do think there could be the one twist left. It was looking like it could have been you and your close neighbours the sheep going down - but it still might be Grimsby and their local rivals Scunthorpe (23 miles away)... At least you, sheep, Grimsby and Scunny would all keep your local derby matches then ;)

if you do beat us - and that's quite possible with us having nothing to play for - but fail to stay up, then both of the relegated clubs will have done the double over us this season....
However I do think there could be the one twist left. It was looking like it could have been you and your close neighbours the sheep going down - but it still might be Grimsby and their local rivals Scunthorpe (23 miles away)... At least you, sheep, Grimsby and Scunny would all keep your local derby matches then ;)

I just can't see Bradford smashing sunny, although they looked woeful against Newport last night. Newport should have score 3 or 4 more, which would have increased the excitement.

It would be good to take it to the last game of the season so if your boys could let us beat you 5-0 that would help.

PS congratulations on staying up. Nobody can begrudge you that after picking up results when they mattered most and after such a long time out of the league.

I just can't see Bradford smashing sunny, although they looked woeful against Newport last night. Newport should have score 3 or 4 more, which would have increased the excitement.

It would be good to take it to the last game of the season so if your boys could let us beat you 5-0 that would help.

PS congratulations on staying up. Nobody can begrudge you that after picking up results when they mattered most and after such a long time out of the league.
I did notice the Scunthorpe defenders had the same body language our lot did last season .. heads down, no fight, no belief .. accepting their fate almost. I don’t think we’ll overhaul them but it might go to the last day. Think we will all be rooting for Bradford on Sat and hoping that Salford beat Col Ewe to seal a play off place.

I did notice the Scunthorpe defenders had the same body language our lot did last season .. heads down, no fight, no belief .. accepting their fate almost. I don’t think we’ll overhaul them but it might go to the last day. Think we will all be rooting for Bradford on Sat and hoping that Salford beat Col Ewe to seal a play off place.

There’s always room for plenty of “if onlys “ but surely I’m not alone in wishing John White hadn’t presented that hopeless Scunny outfit with a very late equaliser at their place .Without that,we’d be 3 points behind them ,not 6.

There’s always room for plenty of “if onlys “ but surely I’m not alone in wishing John White hadn’t presented that hopeless Scunny outfit with a very late equaliser at their place .Without that,we’d be 3 points behind them ,not 6.
Change the f***ing record.

Back