• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

Just received in an e-mail from the club

Become a Legend!

One Blues Lottery member will get the ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity to play for the Southend United Legends XI against Shrimperzone FC at the forthcoming ‘Meet The Blues’ event on Sunday 27th July 2008.

The match, where the lucky winner (or their nominee as long as they are over 16 years old) will play in the same side as many ex-SUFC players such as current Manager Steve Tilson and ex-striker David Crown, will be the events spectacle with a crowd of thousands traditionally turning out for the day.

The winner will be drawn on Friday 18th July and will be contacted immediately by the Club, leaving you just over a week to get match fit for the occasion!

This prize is just one of the many new prizes introduced to the Blues Lottery programme, where all proceeds are ploughed directly in to the SUFC Youth Team. For a list of possible prizes and further details please click here.

Furthermore, stay tuned to www.southendunited.co.uk to find out more about the ‘Meet the Blues’ day, which promises to be bigger than ever this year.

I hope you will all be appearing at the Meet the Blues Day.

Please note that this is not an invitation to represent ShrimperZone, it is an advert sent out by SUFC

After last year, I said I'd never go to MTBD again, but Ken, if you were to play for the Legends, I would quite clearly make an exception.
Go on. Get involved.

After last year, I said I'd never go to MTBD again, but Ken, if you were to play for the Legends, I would quite clearly make an exception.
Go on. Get involved.
Nearly right.

I believe Ken will be playing for the SUFC Leg Ends team under his stage name of Glint Thrust. :p

One Blues Lottery member will get the ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity to play for the Southend United Legends XI against Shrimperzone FC at the forthcoming ‘Meet The Blues’ event on Sunday 27th July 2008.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - email sent to Scriven though I am sure our esteemed Chairman has this under control anyway !

Back