• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone Watch Col Ewe Last Night?

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
Did you all see Leon McKenzie tear strips off Greg Halford? Maybe we (and I include myself in that) owe Simon Francis a bit of an apology?

McKenzie is a very good player who will dominate many right backs.

What people seem to forget is that in this league there are some very, very good players. In League 1 and 2, the quality is not the same and there are few individuals that can completely dominate a match or even an individual opponent.

However, in this division, if a team steps up a gear then they can pull another team apart, if only for a few minutes a match. That doesn't happen to the same degree in the lower leagues.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Oct. 24 2006,08:40)]But it was amusing seeing Halford take a kick in
Indeed. I did laugh when Gary Birtles pointed it out too.

biggrin.gif

yeah i thought that game last night was probably a good sign for southend. col u looked poor, play it around quite nicely but lacked the killer ball.. however they have a poor strikeforce and a thinner squad than us. im sure they will be back down the bottom where they belong in a few weeks time.

also its good stern john didnt play against us otherwise that game would have been painful!

Good to see both Halford and Iweladonkey got done in my that nasty bit of work the number 8.

Also laughed when it showed Col U fans....Cant have had more than a hundred.

Bit see a Brentwood Loyals flag that made me want to show the flag up the blokes arse......
mad.gif

was it me or did it seem that Coventry players were immune form yellow cards for tackles from behind? Bit of a homer ref I thought

I suppose i do owe him an apology for the fact that Greg just gave up after getting the run around. Simon didn't.

Sorry Simon
wink.gif

All the best to you all - im now off to Leeds

tounge.gif

Back