• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2022

My one looks a bit scary - think it's the eyes and ears.

p0bcmb4g.jpg

Alex Short​

Fact titleFact data
Age27
OccupationOwner of a Commercial Cleaning Company
LivesHertford
With big goals for his commercial cleaning business, Alex is driven, focused and says he won't stop until he gets where he wants to go.

Despite leaving school after the first year of sixth form, and encountering a few hurdles along the way, he is now on the way to tripling his turnover - which he views as the "most impressive" thing he’s done in business, so far.
I would compare myself to a Ferrari - shiny on the outside but under the bonnet there is a lot of fire, and I’m coming for you.

Aaron Willis - Sandbach Shrimper

Akeem Bundu-Kamara - Old Blue Lady

Akshay Thakrar - Supershrimper

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Brittany Carter - SuperBlues

Conor Gilsenan - The big dady

Francesca Kennedy Wallbank - Billericay Blue

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Kathryn Louise Burn - Kenny

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Sophie Wilding - Ricky Otto

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

Love this show. Missed out on joining in but I'll be watching with interest. Just watching on delay now at the new recruits .... I'll let you know what I think of them after!

Mine did OK, but see that she's PM next week, so that's a bit of a worry.

Akshay won't last unless he changes his attitude, Akeem could well have been fired for that horrendous logo.

Thought Amy and Alex were the 2 stand-outs from last night.

Every single year I am at a loss how they seem to recruit bigger idiots than the year before.....

Do they ever learn from previous??? Research guys!!

Fully get mistakes in business will be made when so young, it's part of the learning process, but seriously .... Lord Sugar isn't going to have much patience with this lot.

Anyway, my predictions.

Aaron Willis - will maybe last top 5.
Akeem Bundu- Kamara - not the best start but may be an outside chance if he learns from mistakes. Has potential.
Akshay Thakrar - won't last. Too arrogant and not all cohesive which will be his downfall. Top 6/7.
Alex Short - would like to see him as a team leader to assess more. Top 3 potential.
Amy Anzel - top 6 at best. Management of people very questionable. "My way or the High way" management is outdated. Can she adapt her approach? Time will tell.
Brittany Carter - Top 4. Has potential but is very young and will make mistakes. Does depend how she learns from them as to how long she stays. Her journey will be interesting to watch.
Conor Gilsenan - Team player but can he lead? Time will tell. Can't see him going beyond top 6.
Francesca Kennedy Wallbank - my favourite to win if her business plan holds up.
Harry Mahmood - gone.... not a surprise!
Harpeet Kaur - Has potential but another one lacking cohesive skills. She will wind a few up I feel, including Lord Sugar who will eventually lose patience with her.
Kathryn Louise Burn - her surname suggests it all. She will burn out very quickly! She didn't win the task, the boys lost it - because the logo screw up was so bad! Got lucky and will be found out eventually.
Navid Sole - Not expecting much from him.
Nick Showering - Did contribute, even if it was next to useless. As soon as he gets in a boardroom face off he'll be eaten alive. Won't be there very long.
Sophie Wilding - Hid in the background and Sugar hates that. Won't last long.
Sharma Armin - could be an outside shot. Possibly top 4.
Stephanie Affleck - Contributed little.... needs to show more of herself. Too early to predict her journey.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Mine did OK, but see that she's PM next week, so that's a bit of a worry.

Akshay won't last unless he changes his attitude, Akeem could well have been fired for that horrendous logo.

Thought Amy and Alex were the 2 stand-outs from last night.
Will be interesting to see how she does as PM. If she loses the task she will certainly speak up in the boardroom, so it depends who she brings back. If she's smart, she will bring back those who offer nothing. It also will depend how she manages Kathryn Burn. If she's smart she'll keep her busy but on an observational leash. I think she has a great shot at winning this year.

Back