• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are black girls louder than white girls?

Who are the louder?

• Black girls are louder

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • White girls are louder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
Fed up of groups of black girls shouting their mouths off and kissing their own teeth while I'm trying to work in the library.

Is it me or does anyone else notice that black girls are overly loud?

Not had one so can't comment, you'll have to ask one of the forum Romeos

Fed up of groups of black girls shouting their mouths off and kissing their own teeth while I'm trying to work in the library.

Is it me or does anyone else notice that black girls are overly loud?

Following extensive research, which involved a lot of viewing of DVD's, the only thing I have concluded is that Black girls are 3 times more likely to let you drop anchor in their pooh bay, as opposed to an IC 1 female.

Dunno about noise though.

I'd say black girls are definitly louder. Oh, and they can't drive either

:whistling:

Yep they're definitely louder, Beyonce and Rihanna were right screamers

Back