• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are we just a "panting puppy" these days?

See that even Cameron's ex-Spad thinks Britain is "******* up to China."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ional-humiliation-former-adviser-steve-hilton

He made these comments on Newsnight last night.

Must read before posting comrade......:facepalm:

CR1WGQeWIAAe4_D.jpg:large

See that Cameron's former advisor Steve Hilton thinks that ******* up to China is a national humiliation and we should be considering sactions, not trade.

They are a "rogue state" on a par with Iran.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ional-humiliation-former-adviser-steve-hilton

I wonder what Obama, and the rest of America thinks as well in doing deals with a communist state? I would have thought you Tories would have thought Corbyn would keep flying the red flag, but no it's Dangerous Dave. That noise I can hear is probably Maggie turning in her lead lined grave.

Obama, really? I remember him dropping our 'special relationship' like hot **** the day he took office. He never gave two ****s for us in the past, too busy knocking golf balls about and embracing his African heritage. What makes you think anything might change.

Two women arrested for waving a Tibetan flag during a peaceful protest at the Chinese delegation. Not only are we puppies to these murdering bunch of cronies we're their attack dogs as well. Hello Tories, goodbye democracy.

Two women arrested for waving a Tibetan flag during a peaceful protest at the Chinese delegation. Not only are we puppies to these murdering bunch of cronies we're their attack dogs as well. Hello Tories, goodbye democracy.

Is there a link?

So how do you square this with Corbyn and his well known terrorist links? Presuming of course you see Corbyn as the new saviour.

So how do you square this with Corbyn and his well known terrorist links? Presuming of course you see Corbyn as the new saviour.

I see him as a breath of fresh air and a move towards what Labour should stand for. I have to say his "links" are misguided, notably Hamas & Hezbollah but I think that he (mistakenly) thinks that everyone can come to some sort of peace and live in harmony. I don't believe that, he himself is anti-semetic however.

But back on topic, is it not however worrying that we seem to be bending at the knee to whom one of Cameron's most trusted advisors (until recently) has named as a rogue state? Is it not worrying that we're giving multi-million pound contracts to a communist country to build nuclear power plants right on your doorstep?

Oh get a ****ing grip will you. We get the vast majority of our gas from Russia, hardly top of the peace and love list, should we tip them bollocks as well just to suit your new found human rights and kindness. It's becoming embarrassing.

Oh get a ****ing grip will you. We get the vast majority of our gas from Russia, hardly top of the peace and love list, should we tip them bollocks as well just to suit your new found human rights and kindness. It's becoming embarrassing.

It's becomming embarrassing that you're quick to pull apart anything Labour does but give the Tories carte blanche to sell off the country silver to a "rogue state". Perhaps my "peace and love" has been reignited by a labour leader I can believe in.

It's becomming embarrassing that you're quick to pull apart anything Labour does but give the Tories carte blanche to sell off the country silver to a "rogue state". Perhaps my "peace and love" has been reignited by a labour leader I can believe in.

What silver are we selling off to a "rogue state"?

If that's China I thought we were the buyers.

It's typical of Kippers that they're lightning quick to criticise Labour whenever an opportunity arises but can't bear to tear into the Tories with the same sort of vim and vigour.

That's because they're just closet Tories anyway-except over Europe,of course.

Last edited:

Oh bollocks, the entire country is still waiting for the 'chosen one' and his party to actually do something since losing the election, apart from in-fight and bitch with each other. Hey, if you want to believe in an anti semite, your words remember, then fill your boots.

Rogue state, the second biggest economy in the world is a rogue state, truly the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on here.

Oh bollocks, the entire country is still waiting for the 'chosen one' and his party to actually do something since losing the election, apart from in-fight and bitch with each other. Hey, if you want to believe in an anti semite, your words remember, then fill your boots.

Rogue state, the second biggest economy in the world is a rogue state, truly the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on here.

I didn't say it. One of Cameron's ex-advisors did who I'd imagine is a bit more clued up than you or me.

I didn't say it. One of Cameron's ex-advisors did who I'd imagine is a bit more clued up than you or me.

I see him as a breath of fresh air and a move towards what Labour should stand for. I have to say his "links" are misguided, notably Hamas & Hezbollah but I think that he (mistakenly) thinks that everyone can come to some sort of peace and live in harmony. I don't believe that, he himself is anti-semetic however.

There's your quote.

Back