• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

are west ham going tommorow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve01

apparently spurs are saying west ham supporters are going tommorow to cause trouble? thats all we need to get caught up in that crap. also their talking about southend meeting at the hamilton hall at liverpool st? wtfs going on

Yes i've heard that rumour about West Ham going up to WHL tomorrow, Spurs and Wet Sham hate each other big time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Dec. 19 2006,21:45)]Yes i've heard that rumour about West Ham going up to WHL tomorrow, Spurs and Wet Sham hate each other big time.
Thats alright then Southend Fans and Spurs fans V the Hamsters fans .lol

Why would west spam fans want to go and watch Southend or Spurs ? its just a load of bollox

One Team In Essex
SUFC

Let us hope not, it would be very worrying for me and my dear friend.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Dec. 19 2006,21:48)]Why would west spam fans want to go and watch Southend or Spurs ? its just a load of bollox
Im going with a West Spam fan tomorrow.
wink.gif

where abouts is the hamilton hall? right at the station, having a drink around liverpool street, would be good to know, if all these details have come out i am sure that it won't be in there now but somewhere around, shame things like this happens when there are so many familes going and people in and around liverpool st.

oh well... gonna be there early, don't hav anyone's numbers to let you know if there is ne trouble. hopefully all will be good.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sufc For Life @ Dec. 19 2006,22:13)]Let us hope not, it would be very worrying for me and my dear friend.
Everyone has to be really careful. I wouldn't want to hear about anyone getting in harms way. You and your dear friend should just walk away if you see trouble and steer clear of alcohol. I'd hate to hear of any SUFC fans getting into trouble and causing our great club a bad name.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Dec. 19 2006,22:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sufc For Life @ Dec. 19 2006,22:13)]Let us hope not, it would be very worrying for me and my dear friend.
Everyone has to be really careful.  I wouldn't want to hear about anyone getting in harms way.  You and your dear friend should just walk away if you see trouble and steer clear of alcohol.  I'd hate to hear of any SUFC fans getting into trouble and causing our great club a bad name.
Wise words, from a wise, yet deceased man.

[b said:
I hope all this talk of trouble is just rumours going about, i be gutted if there is trouble from anyone, taking my bird tomorrow so she wont be to happy, if violence is breaking out. Can all trouble makers from westham tottenham and southend please stay away.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Dec. 19 2006,22:29)]
[b said:
I hope all this talk of trouble is just rumours going about, i be gutted if there is trouble from anyone, taking my bird tomorrow so she wont be to happy, if violence is breaking out. Can all trouble makers from westham tottenham and southend please stay away.
Well good luck to you and your Lady friend, i hope you both have a wonderful evening.

Being only young, this is only my second away match this season ( COL U being the other one ) and my mum was a bit worried about me going so i really hope there is no trouble or may not get to go again this season. After i have told her how there is hardly any trouble at southend matches.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jcrcr @ Dec. 19 2006,22:32)]Being only young, this is only my second away match this season ( COL U being the other one ) and my mum was a bit worried about me going so i really hope there is no trouble or may not get to go again this season. After i have told her how there is hardly any trouble at southend matches.
you should be alright mate, just dont go looking for it... and don't go into ne hardcore pubs

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jcrcr @ Dec. 19 2006,22:32)]Being only young, this is only my second away match this season ( COL U being the other one ) and my mum was a bit worried about me going so i really hope there is no trouble or may not get to go again this season. After i have told her how there is hardly any trouble at southend matches.
Enjoy yourself tomorrow. If violence shows it's ugly head, step away and tell somebody. Better to be a man, rather than a brave man. How many Brave men have you met with all their limbs?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Dec. 19 2006,21:29)]
[b said:
I wouldn't worry. I've heard that the Spurs and West ham firms have been alerted to the fact that CS J will be in attendance, and have decided to call it all off as a result.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Dec. 19 2006,22:36)]
[b said:
[b said:
I wouldn't worry. I've heard  that the Spurs and West ham firms have been alerted to the fact that CS J will be in attendance, and have decided to call it all off as a result.  
laugh.gif
Is he a poilceman? The rotund Grey Haired one?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sufc For Life @ Dec. 19 2006,22:37)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
I wouldn't worry. I've heard  that the Spurs and West ham firms have been alerted to the fact that CS J will be in attendance, and have decided to call it all off as a result.  
laugh.gif
Oh you're new to this board aren't you so I suppose you wouldn't know him.  Nah, he is the headhunter of Southends massive.  If you see him tomorrow with your friend, make sure you stay behind him and you'll be safe.  There's stories of him like there is of William Wallace taking on 200 men you know.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Dec. 19 2006,22:40)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif
Oh you're new to this board aren't you so I suppose you wouldn't know him.  Nah, he is the headhunter of Southends massive.  If you see him tomorrow with your friend, make sure you stay behind him and you'll be safe.  There's stories of him like there is of William Wallace taking on 200 men you know.
This Southend Massive? They are who?

Why the need for such people?

Surely the police protect football fans? no?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sufc For Life @ Dec. 19 2006,22:41)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif

Southend massive, wtf.

Why on earth was this thread started, just alot of crap, why do people always keep bringing cs j into every thread going.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Dec. 19 2006,22:45)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif

Southend massive, wtf.

Why on earth was this thread started, just alot of crap, why do people always keep bringing cs j into every thread going.
This csj? some cult figure? Who is he?

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif

I know, you're telling me. It's disgraceful.

The Police just can't handle him. Apparently they are waiting until guns are legalised in the UK for the Police, they just dare not get to close to him until then for fear of him taking out the entire Essex Police Force. It's pretty frightening stuff you know so just make sure you take care tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back