• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yes and taking six family members with me!

However, if we play Corr/Sturrock up front or we play 4-5-1 with either Corr or Sturrock on their own then I will seriously consider not attending another away game. I've wasted too much time and money already this season (and pre-season) to watch their awful performances.

God...............................I just don't know if I could stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:unsure:

oh yeah! me and my old man will be there. after going to aldershot (hmmmm what a barnstormer of a game that was...not!), it'll be another ground to check off the list.

just hope ronnie radford ain't gonna bomb one in from 35 yards. not sure if morris is tall enough to cope :D

one for the oldies there...

Last edited:
oh yeah! me and my old man will be there. after going to aldershot (hmmmm what a barnstormer of a game that was...not!), it'll be another ground to check off the list.

just hope ronnie ranford ain't gonna bomb one in from 35 yards. not sure if morris is tall enough to cope :D

one for the oldies there...

[video=youtube;sFV-bnqB9HY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFV-bnqB9HY[/video]

**** the boycott, what is it anyway. Couldnt give a monkeys whos chairman, Ill be watching anyone who pulls on the shirt of Southend whenever we are playing and I can physically be there.

I'm trying to go to the match but the train has broken down between Shrewsbury and Ludlow. Arriva Trains Wales. The driver is apparently attempting to fix the train. Presumably he just needs to find the reset button.

Back