• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Attendance

Attendance - Brizzle - Friday Night?.

• 4000+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5000+

• 6000+

• 7000+

• 8000+

• 9000+

• 10000+

• Total voters

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
So with us having the opportunity to hit the hallowed top spot * He whispers, quietly * on Friday night, how many will be packed into The Hall to hopefully witness, something not seen for god knows how many years!!..

Im going for 8500 ish, biggest gate so far, surely??!!.

smile.gif

Just short of 8000 for me. Rovers won't bring many, seeing as their seasons over, plus they were here only a few weeks ago. Here's hoping for more though...

wink.gif

I can see Orient and Yeovil being complete sell-outs though.

Don't worry, TB. These attendance conspirators (have they not got anything better to talk about?!) have all been proved wrong by many people stating that they through the attendances have been about right. They'll learn ...

WS

biggrin.gif

8000+

Southend 3-1 Bristol Rovers
wink.gif

The last time we topped the league was 1.1.1992 [Southend won, Newcastle didn't].
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ Mar. 30 2005,00:22)]I can see Orient and Yeovil being complete sell-outs though.
biggrin.gif

Incidentally, I've purchased tickets for both games already. Whilst I was able to get two seats together in H-Block of the South Upper Blues (i.e. behind the goal) for the Orient game, I couldn't for the Yeovil game...

If that ends up being the title decider, it'll surely be all ticket... up around the 11,000-12,000 mark, perhaps?!

oops.gif
cool.gif

I'm so excited, I feel slightly ill...

tounge.gif

8,216 on Friday, incidentally. Alas, I can't be there...

sad.gif

Matt

Back